Magic Bands

MrsM

Mouseketeer
Not sure if this is the correct place to ask - my family of 6 is checking into a 2BR villa at VWL on a Sunday. Our plans have changed and we'll be arriving a day earlier on Saturday. There are no 2BR villas available on Saturday night, only 1BR. My son can stay with my in-laws in their studio for that night so that's no problem. However, my in-laws have the dining plan on their reservation so they don't want to officially list him on their reservation. If we go to a park on Saturday, will he be able to use his Magic Band (which we'll have for the Sunday reservation) to use the tickets that are linked to the band? Or will it not work since he's not actually showing as checked in anywhere? :confused3

As long as the ticket is not itself tied to a room reservation like it would be when purchasing a room and ticket package from Disney, it should work. For example, APs and park hoppers will definitely work. The issue may be FP+ which is tied to both your room reservation and ticket and thus he won't be able to make them 60 days out for that extra first day; you will have to wait until 30 days out (applicable to anyone with park tickets not staying in a WDW resort).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter