Magic Bands Upgrade

Has anyone tried changing the shipping address on the checkout page? It will not take Pop’s zip code. Keeps saying invalid format. I’ve even changed every address option in my mde account to pop’s address and it is still putting my home address in. Makes no sense!

If you’re under 11 days it will just automatically ship to the hotel! No address change needed.

Has anyone tried changing the shipping address on the checkout page? It will not take Pop’s zip code. Keeps saying invalid format. I’ve even changed every address option in my mde account to pop’s address and it is still putting my home address in. Makes no sense!

It may be programmed not to accept Disney resort zip codes. I imagine they have their own zip code for routing mail to a central delivery place (this is how our Univeristy that I work at does - we have our own zip code and all USPS mail is routed to our central receiving building). We are not allowed to have our parking permits delivered to the University's zip code, so that is disabled and listed as an "invalid address" in the system. I imagine that if you're outside of 11 days, it's the same thing with this.

My guess is those are still "new" and still selling well - I would think over time as they start to not sell as well they will move over to being included options

I think this "upgrade" is about providing more options but also a way of "getting rid of" MB that aren't selling well (or not selling well anymore)
You would think that, but then why did they also include the new Dole Whip and Rainbow Mickey bands that just came out? It seems like such an odd selection.

Took me over an hour early this morning to finally have the magic band upgrade go through for October trip (too late for our June trip). We have a split stay in October, so I only went with one set of upgrades and will wait and see if other selections open up when it gets closer. I have to believe that the offerings will change over time due to availability/etc.

I'm just hoping that the ones we picked out for the first leg of our stay will still be the ones that ship to us in September. Please don't tell me I went through website hell only to have those no longer be available when the time come for them to be personalized & ship.

Took me over an hour early this morning to finally have the magic band upgrade go through for October trip (too late for our June trip). We have a split stay in October, so I only went with one set of upgrades and will wait and see if other selections open up when it gets closer. I have to believe that the offerings will change over time due to availability/etc.

I'm just hoping that the ones we picked out for the first leg of our stay will still be the ones that ship to us in September. Please don't tell me I went through website hell only to have those no longer be available when the time come for them to be personalized & ship.
From what it seemed like, they will be shipping as soon as customized.

From what it seemed like, they will be shipping as soon as customized.
I would absolutely love that, as we would be able to use them next month (maybe, if they got here in time). The email confirmation said estimated delivery 10 business days prior to your vacation, so I'm guessing they will wait until then. I think Disney is going to want to make sure that people don't make a reservation, pick out a personalized, upgraded magic band for $10/ea with free shipping, and then cancel the room reservation for a full refund.
Sadly...people will do just that.

I would absolutely love that, as we would be able to use them next month (maybe, if they got here in time). The email confirmation said estimated delivery 10 business days prior to your vacation, so I'm guessing they will wait until then. I think Disney is going to want to make sure that people don't make a reservation, pick out a personalized, upgraded magic band for $10/ea with free shipping, and then cancel the room reservation for a full refund.
That's a LOT of effort for 15 dollar savings :).

Also, I'm dumb and misread my order confirmation and thought it said 10 business days for delivery.

If people order these magicbands and cancel the resort reservation, you are charged the full cost of the magicband.

I was finally able to complete my order. Captain America and Thanos. My sister can't wait to snap her fingers and eliminate half the lines.

Steve Rogers: Let’s go get this son-of-a-.....

Me [getting off Flight of Passage the 17th time in a row with no wait]: or, here me out, how about we don't?

If people order these magicbands and cancel the resort reservation, you are charged the full cost of the magicband.
I wish they would just ship the magic bands to me now instead of having to wait until my October trip! Although I’m sure plenty of people would lose them in that amount of time....

I wish they would just ship the magic bands to me now instead of having to wait until my October trip! Although I’m sure plenty of people would lose them in that amount of time....
That's what would happen if they sent it to me now. I'm going to wait to see if they add more choices before our trip in Sept.

I was finally able to complete my order. Captain America and Thanos. My sister can't wait to snap her fingers and eliminate half the lines.
As soon as I read of Thanos, my Son stopped me and said that is the one he wanted.

Any Canadians having trouble choosing bands...try changing from the Canadian site to the American site. That’s what I had to do and then it worked! Our MagicBands have been successfully upgraded! :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter