• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic band upgrade FRUSTRATING

YES! After waiting for weeks I finally got with the Mickey-Halloween-MB one of my 3 choices for my second stay - although it's after Halloween (as International Guest I only got it at the resort) I'm so glad about it :dogdance: Only missing now is one for the AP...
The Halloween one was tempting but I am going in December lol

The Halloween one was tempting but I am going in December lol

I have been stalking for weeks for the Halloween bands and now it wont let me check out 😭

Oh I totally understand you two. I'm going to Orlando from 10/27-11/16, but: From 11/2-11/7 I'm at Universal (with trips to BG and SW) and for my first Disney-leg I already "gave up" and took my 4th choice (Castle band). And as I was actualy at the MB-choice for the second leg, I just couldn't risk to loose it when going for the choice for the AP-one....

Last edited:

I saw Belle for the first time in ages. Giving me hope for the Moana band I’ve been stalking.
I saw Belle often the last two weeks. I've also seen Moana recently - but only 3 times. But although I check 100times a day, I check to unusual times, as I live 6hours ahead

I don't understand how the I-Am-Pluto band is sold out. It's so generic (but the one Dh wants). I hadn't seen one I liked until the "I-am-Figment" showed up but of course both OOS seconds after appearing.

My pre-arrival light blue Castle MB arrived today. :flower1:
But I also have my Kuzco MB I'm excited to wear. I'll probably have to pack both now...

Is the design for the castle MB the same on both sides of the puck? I know the white one has a different design on each side but it's never clear in the picture on the selection page.

Some people have been asking about christmas bands. Just saw this
Pre order for $20
400913663550.png

So tempting! But I have to ask myself if I really need to spend $20 on a MB...

Just ordered the Star Wars Galaxy's Edge one for DH! I have only seen it once before (a few weeks ago) and have been checking daily and it just showed up. It wasn't there when I checked first thing this morning but checked again and got it.

I wish the yellow Belle one had been there at the same time because that's the one I wanted for me but the SWGE was priority.

:flower1: :flower::flower::flower1::darth:

Went ahead and ordered today, but like so many I wish we could order one at a time. There seems no rhyme or reason to what's available, and with 7 in our group, there's no way that everyone's choices will be available at the same time. So I went for it since the choices for 4 in our group were there and went with plain ones I will jazz up with decals for the 3 of us.

Do you actually need to wait until all the different magic bands are available all at once? Can't you just choose each person's magic band when it shows up online? Does it lock in your choices so that even if they are no longer available on a following day, you can still place your order and get the ones you've chosen on previous days?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter