Magic Band order issues- my order was cancelled?

anyone else experience this lately? Ordered last Friday and received email today saying all three of my Bands are not available. Not sure if it is even worth it at this point, but kids were excited to pick them out themselves. Here was the email message

“Unfortunately, due to overwhelming demand and limited availability, the order was cancelled. You will not be charged for this order.”
Your question has been merged with a thread discussing the same thing that is happening with others too right now.

anyone else experience this lately? Ordered last Friday and received email today saying all three of my Bands are not available. Not sure if it is even worth it at this point, but kids were excited to pick them out themselves. Here was the email message

“Unfortunately, due to overwhelming demand and limited availability, the order was cancelled. You will not be charged for this order.”
Yep. We just got an email that all of ours were cancelled as well. Hoping we can buy them at the resort because it’s too late for us to order them online now

This has happened to me twice in the last few weeks. I’m giving up!

Does anyone have the phone number to call for errors? Like others, my order in January was cancelled and I received an email telling me it was cancelled. I reordered off of a different reservation (split reservation) in March, and two days ago I received TWO shipping notices. We don’t need two sets of Magic bands!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter