Made it to California! A bit of testing and traveling info for my fellow Canadians!

You didn’t ask me but we stay at The Anaheim Hotel, on S. Harbor and Disney Way. It’s very close to the entrance, a block away. It’s an older hotel that’s been updated. Lots of gardens around hotel and huge pool. Room entrance is outside but windows face the other side of room so nobody is walking by and looking into your room. Rooms have microwaves.
pizza press off lobby.
Thanks so much for the hotel info, Sue M. It is always so nice to hear from other BCers! We might go in the fall 2022. I do love WDW and after my first visit there, we were hooked. My favourite parks are AK and Epcot somI will miss those but there are lots of thing at DL that WDW does not have. It will sure be nice to stay in our own time zone and not have that gruelling flight.

Thanks so much for the hotel info, Sue M. It is always so nice to hear from other BCers! We might go in the fall 2022. I do love WDW and after my first visit there, we were hooked. My favourite parks are AK and Epcot somI will miss those but there are lots of thing at DL that WDW does not have. It will sure be nice to stay in our own time zone and not have that gruelling flight.
We really enjoy DL. And it’s fun to see the difference in the same rides at each park. We get 5 day tickets (hoppers) and enjoy mid day break at our hotel. Nice that it’s close enough to do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter