Lynn and Tim's PJ!!!! May 7th 08 SBP UPDATE 5/14 I'M BACK HONEYMOON SHOOT IS UP

Sucks about your camera....but a camera can be replaced....it's only money.

Tomorrow is the big day! Enjoy it!!!

Sorry about the camera. I can't believe your day is finally here!!!!! I hope you have an amazing wedding!!! Enjoy your day, and please get us teaser pictures up as soon as possible!!(but no pressure)

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a truly wonderful and magical day tomorrow and will be looking forward to all the details. best wishes and enjoy!!!:goodvibes

Hey!!!Well I called lost and found and no camera so I'm buying one in DTD tonight! AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT I am so much happier now..Sue is here from carolyn allens and she is sooo sweet and seeing Tim in his tux made me feel so much better!!!!!!!!!!He looks so handsome(she is fitting the guys now)

YAY I'm back to being happy again!!!!

Yay for smiles!!! :yay: :cool1: :yay:

I'm so thrilled for you tonight!!! I'll be up till midnight..so if u need someone to talk to just send a message!!! I'll bet you're sleeping by now though...tomorrow!!! TOMORROW!!! TOMORROW!!!

WOOHOO!! :dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :banana: :rotfl: :lovestruc :cool1: :thumbsup2 :love: :cloud9: :scared1: :cheer2: :upsidedow :flower3: princess: :bride: :cool2: :grouphug: :wave2: pixiedust: :mickeyjum

I figure you're feeling a little of everything, so I tried to include a lot of emoticons...you can take your pick :thumbsup2 hehe

Its almost the big day! Congrats! I cant wait for all the juicy details!

Sorry about your camera. I'm glad things are better now. May I be the first to officially wish you a HAPPY WEDDING DAY! Hope it's wonderful.

Lynn- sorry about the camera, i know that is sorted out by now and on to the Big Day!

Happy Wedding Day!

May all your dreams come true......... pixiedust:

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY TODAY!!!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PICTS!!!!

YAY Lynn!! TODAY is the day!!!

I hope everything goes smoothly for you!! Take some time to enjoy your day because it will FLY by before you know it!!!

:groom: :bride:

Happy Wedding Day!!!!
I'm so excited for you... :banana: :cheer2: :flower3: :yay:

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!!\

I hope it is perfect and magical for you!!

HAPPY WEDDING DAY

Wishing you and Tim a lifetime of happiness

:woohoo: :cool1: :dance3: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter