Lynn and Tim's PJ!!!! May 7th 08 SBP UPDATE 5/14 I'M BACK HONEYMOON SHOOT IS UP

Your pictures are awesome! That was the same Fairy Godmother that was at CRT last year when I was there!

Ok whew caught up with all of you lol!!! I tried to qoute everybody but it didn't let me so oh well...anyway THANK YOU for all of your kind words XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

All of our floral and sand ceremony was Disney..somebody asked that.

Ok I'm off to lunch with my Husband starting TR later!!!!! It's going to be an awesome one!!

Ok whew caught up with all of you lol!!! I tried to qoute everybody but it didn't let me so oh well...anyway THANK YOU for all of your kind words XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

All of our floral and sand ceremony was Disney..somebody asked that.

Ok I'm off to lunch with my Husband starting TR later!!!!! It's going to be an awesome one!!

Lynn,
Does it feel weird to say I'm off to lunch with my Husband? Can't wait to read your trip report.

Hey where is my bestest DisBride friend???? LOL

We had fun together for the little time we had

You look gorgeous in your pictures, Lynn! Those workouts really paid off! Congratulations to you and your HUSBAND!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter