Luvsmickey's Planning Journal (WP/GF/Illuminations France)Lots of UPDATES!!!!

:upsidedow Great Eye!:thumbsup2 I'm so glad everyone likes my crown! I can't wait till my big day! Wendy46001, aren't they cute! My mom found them! The girls are just so happy to have princess La-La dresses! And thanks for the confidence, it doesn't feel like it, unfortunately:confused3 ! but hopefully, I'll be closer soon!

I am looking on that kanacca site as well for my BM dresses, Have you got yours yet? I was worried about the colour chart as well, it would be good to have your opinion when you get them

I am looking on that kanacca site as well for my BM dresses, Have you got yours yet? I was worried about the colour chart as well, it would be good to have your opinion when you get them

I haven't gotten them yet, but they've been ordered. They said they would be ready by March. I emailed them when I wasn't sure to get a better idea on the color. I told them I wanted a light gold color and they told me the two that would best match the idea I had. Hopefully, it'll be the color I wanted and not too far off if it isn't! When do you plan to get your BM dresses? Well, I wish you the best of luck!:thumbsup2

Everything looks great so far! Thanks for posting your journal. I'm not terribly creative, so it definitely helps get ideas flowing seeing everyone elses great stuff/ideas!

Your planning journal is great, I love the dresses you have picked. You are very well organised. Glad everything is running along smoothly for you:goodvibes

:love: I absolutely love the bridesmaid gowns!!! :love:

Of course you do!!! Everyone, this is my Little Sister!!!! Yay! She is becoming a DISer!!!! :woohoo: She is my MOH and I'm so happy she's joined to share in the planning!!! :surfweb:

DVCGirl49 and Summer-Caitlin, thank you! I feel like is still have so much left to do with out all the time to do it! But I wouldn't have gotten this far if it wasn't for this board!!! Thank you, Everyone! :grouphug:

Sorry it's been so long! Work is Crazy and trying to do stuff for the wedding in the leftover time doesn't give my time for just chilling on the computer. If I weren't home :sick: I probably wouldn't have time to even do this!

Well, it's official...my best friend won't be able to make it to the wedding. :sad1: Her due date was moved up and she is due about 3 weeks after the wedding so she is unable to travel. I had a feeling she might not make it, but it was really heartbreaking to learn that she definitely wouldn't make it.

I still have a LONG list of stuff to do for the wedding. It seems like I did a lot more when I had more time and now that I don't have a lot of time left, I'm not getting as much done. :hourglass Time is running out and I have no idea how I'm going to get it all done! :scared:

Well, let's see what else is new...

Oh yeah! My mom got her Gown from the Kannaca.com site, and she said it's beautiful!!! I am sooooo relieved, now all we are waiting on are the BM dresses to arrive! Yay! :woohoo: I guess I'll dig up that thread and write that on it so people not reading this will also know. :surfweb:

I'm still searching for Tiara's for the bridal party to wear down the isle. And being Cheap and Cute are very important. Honestly, I havn't had much time to look, so it's been kinda on the back burner. Hopefully, I'll get everything back on track cause I don't have much time.

Congrats! Your dress and accessories are BEAUTIFUL!

As for your gift bags... We have are putting small bottles of sunscreen, Disney Post Cards, chap stick, tide stain pens, I found small pen like spray bottles of antibacterial at CVS, MIL-to-be suggeted we put in a small first aid kit so we are looking for the small 2 packets of tylenol etc to put in for that, in our case we are also adding Dramamine. Still looking for other ideas too, not sure how elaborate or stuffed we want the bags to get.

Congrats! Your dress and accessories are BEAUTIFUL!

As for your gift bags... We have are putting small bottles of sunscreen, Disney Post Cards, chap stick, tide stain pens, I found small pen like spray bottles of antibacterial at CVS, MIL-to-be suggeted we put in a small first aid kit so we are looking for the small 2 packets of tylenol etc to put in for that, in our case we are also adding Dramamine. Still looking for other ideas too, not sure how elaborate or stuffed we want the bags to get.

here is a good site if you are looking for small items
http://www.minimus.biz/default.aspx

You'll get it done! :cheer2: You have Mom and me to help! :grouphug: Plus its all Mom does anymore...we got you something today!!! You're going to love it!:love:

princess:

Yay your Day's sister? I have heard alot about you. I can't believe the wedding is so soon! :banana: It's on my bday.

I've heard a lot about you also! I know its getting so close! I can't wait to see my big sis happy and especially on her big day :bride:! Oh and thank you so much for the gifts for our little sisters!!! :hug: It was too kind!!! And happy early birthday!

princess:

I've heard a lot about you also! I know its getting so close! I can't wait to see my big sis happy and especially on her big day :bride:! Oh and thank you so much for the gifts for our little sisters!!! :hug: It was too kind!!! And happy early birthday!

princess:

You are all very welcome! I am finishing the chocolate Castles now. I like doing these things for her, she's very sweet.

Hey here are the shirts for the girls. I'll send them in your box.

Daysshirts.jpg

Hey here are the shirts for the girls. I'll send them in your box.

Those shirts are so cute!!!!!! :banana: They're so cool!!!! The little sisters are going to LOVE them! :love: I LOVE them!!!....my name is spelled K-A-Y-L-A and I love ariel the mermaid.....hint :rolleyes1 hint....jk! Seriously though where did you find those? You are too awesome for words!

princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter