LURKYLOO's Wedding Trippie: Morocco/Attic/Lower UK: Wedding Album + Gown Preservation

Wow... I never got to see your video. It's amazing!!!! I totally never thought of having the big reveal on video! I think we are definitely going to do that! I love it that even when I'm browsing the DISboards, instead of doing much needed studying, that I find ideas! Carrie you rock! :goodvibes

That's hilarious! I highly recommend the "first look"/big reveal. It lets you spend a moment alone together before the ceremony when you can actually speak to each other and say "You look GREAT!" instead of waiting for the ceremony to end. Plus it lets you take your couple portraits before the ceremony. I love love love it! :lovestruc

Hi, Carrie!

I'm so glad I found your report on the at-home reception!

Looks like you had a great time.

And the cake looks delicious! I may have to try your recipe.

Anyway, thanks for sharing! :thumbsup2

Hiya! Sorry it took me so long to get to the at-home reception part. And, yes! Please try the cake recipe - and then send me a piece! :rotfl:

Hiya! Sorry it took me so long to get to the at-home reception part. And, yes! Please try the cake recipe - and then send me a piece! :rotfl:

I'm not sure how well a piece of cake would hold up traveling across country from Orlando to California.

Maybe you should just come back to WDW . . . :thumbsup2

Great pics of the at-home reception, Carrie! I think the cake looks pretty darn close to the original! Do you have any other pics of you that day all dolled up? The only one I saw was you and Patrick cutting the cake and you are kind of hidden. ;)

Hi Linda! You are so sweet. :hug: Never fear - I *love* the DIS weddings board... you'll never see the last of me here! :rotfl2:

Here are the links to our video:

Wedding Video Demo: http://blip.tv/file/1667510/

Full-length Wedding Video: http://blip.tv/file/1023592/

I've also put them on the first page of this thread, along with links to my pictures and to my Planning Journal, plus an index of the report so that the People of the Future can skip the boring parts... :rotfl:

Thanks for the links. I will have to check everything out. You are just so organized. Whenever I see your wedding colors I think of you guys.

Linda

I'm not sure how well a piece of cake would hold up traveling across country from Orlando to California.

Maybe you should just come back to WDW . . . :thumbsup2

You always have the BEST ideas! :cutie:

Do you have any other pics of you that day all dolled up? The only one I saw was you and Patrick cutting the cake and you are kind of hidden. ;)

There is a reason for that, but I don't know how to explain it without hurting anyone's feelings, so let's just say you're not missing much! ;)

Thanks for the links. I will have to check everything out. You are just so organized. Whenever I see your wedding colors I think of you guys.

Linda

And I dunno about you, but I am seeing those colors - and Moroccan-print stuff - everywhere lately! We were trendsetters and didn't even know it! :lmao:

I just wanted to stop by and say I think your wedding was an absolutely beautiful day- You looked completely stunning and you and your husband look great together! :goodvibes

Bob xoxox

Carrie! I just realized you added the at-home reception post! :goodvibes The cake looked great and yummy - thanks for posting the recipe!!

I would love to see Patrick in action, hint, hint :lovestruc We saw an Atlanta area puppeteer this past weekend for my nephew's first birthday party. He was awesome so I can't even imagine how unbelievable Patrick must be!!!! :worship: :goodvibes popcorn::

:goodvibes Thank you so much!

I would love to see Patrick in action, hint, hint :lovestruc We saw an Atlanta area puppeteer this past weekend for my nephew's first birthday party. He was awesome so I can't even imagine how unbelievable Patrick must be!!!! :worship: :goodvibes popcorn::

Glad to hear your family helped keep a puppeteer employed! :) If you're ever in the LA area, check out Patrick's company's schedule at www.swazzle.com - he might be performing while you're here!

OK, if you are reeeeeeeeally bored and have 61 minutes and 15 seconds of your life to spare, you can now view our entire wedding video online!

The resolution is not the greatest, but I found Blip.tv's to be better than Viddler's, and it let me upload the whole video as one clip.

You can pre-load it by pausing after a few seconds and waiting for the gray bar to extend all the way to the book icon. It takes about 10 or 15 minutes minutes to pre-load, but that way it won't hang up in the middle and you can fast-forward through the boring parts!

http://blip.tv/file/1023592/

OMG carrie, I didn't realize you posted this...and just started watching it, and when you walked up to him in the beginning...I just started balling... How beautiful that begining is!!!

What a great way to spend a cold day in WI. Just loved reading your Wedding TR, read it all today, not comments just your posts. You were a beautiful bride! thanks for taking the time to write it. Too cool about the destination magazine article.

Our wedding photographers just let us know that the magazine that ran a story about our wedding, Destination Weddings & Honeymoons, is featuring us as "Wedding of the Week" on their website. (Talk about re-purposing content! :lmao:)

The cool part is, they're using pictures and info that they didn't run in the magazine article - 10 pages' worth!

http://www.destinationweddingmag.com/article.jsp?ID=1000071001

My favorite part is the teaser on the magazine's homepage: "Disney weddings aren't all Mickey Mouse and princess-themed. Check out this colorful and festive affair at Epcot's Morocco Pavilion." :rotfl:

Carrie- I love the big pic of you two laughing when the rose petals are being tossed in the air

BEAUTIFUL

Thank you, Carrie!

First, your video is making me CRY and your mom is so beautiful and you look so much like her! (except for your hair! ;) ) Gorgeous!!

You will forever be the inspiration for

brides who want a Disney wedding and don't want to overspend
brides who want a Disney wedding and want ti give it a personal touch instead of following the usual "themes"
brides who want a Disney wedding but who need to "convince" family members it won't be (as you said) "Mickey marrying you"

I have gotten so many wonderful ideas for decor from you (one lesson I learned: simplify, simplify, simplify - wasn't that Thoreau? hmm) and I have also learned so many practical tips and I am so excited you have it all in a book to share!

My mom stalked every magazine stand until we found your magazine! I will have to post a pic of us all reading it! It is just amazing! And it really got us all "in the mood" for the Disney wedding festivities. Elegant and fun!

Thank you for your gratuitous pictures and your patience in posting every last detail. It is VERY helpful!

Miss you!

Carrie- I love the big pic of you two laughing when the rose petals are being tossed in the air

BEAUTIFUL

Aw, thanks! I think it's my favorite too! :cloud9:

Thank you, Carrie!

First, your video is making me CRY and your mom is so beautiful and you look so much like her! (except for your hair! ;) ) Gorgeous!!

You will forever be the inspiration for

brides who want a Disney wedding and don't want to overspend
brides who want a Disney wedding and want ti give it a personal touch instead of following the usual "themes"
brides who want a Disney wedding but who need to "convince" family members it won't be (as you said) "Mickey marrying you"

I have gotten so many wonderful ideas for decor from you (one lesson I learned: simplify, simplify, simplify - wasn't that Thoreau? hmm) and I have also learned so many practical tips and I am so excited you have it all in a book to share!

My mom stalked every magazine stand until we found your magazine! I will have to post a pic of us all reading it! It is just amazing! And it really got us all "in the mood" for the Disney wedding festivities. Elegant and fun!

Thank you for your gratuitous pictures and your patience in posting every last detail. It is VERY helpful!

Miss you!

LuLu, you are so sweet! :love: Thank you for your kind words. I am so glad to hear I may have helped in some way. And I would love for you to post a pic of you reading the magazine - how cute! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter