Lurkers....time to de-lurk!!!

I think I have posted two or three times on this board, but I read it daily does that count?

I have been a member since just before our first family trip and am currently planning out fourth trip in four years, hopefully. Waiting for some discounts to come out for December.

I do have to say thank you for this board. My dh and I went to DW for our honeymoon and didn't have the greatest time. It was July just after the 4th, pre-fast pass, and dh doesn't really like people. When I said I wanted to take our dds to the world, dh went along reluctantly. By day 4 of our 5 day trip, he was asking if we could extend our stay. :wizard:

Emily

:goodvibes
I comment in a few other places around the boards, but mostly lurk over here on the podcast board...but hi everyone! :hippie:

I consider myself to be a semi-lurker. I am here everyday, but don't post all that much...I'm just shy :)

OK - I have been caught. I am a lurker...sometimes I don't even sign in. I just look around.

It just seems so intimidating on here - so many people.

Some of us are just shy. :rolleyes1

:welcome: to all the un-lurkers!!!

Thanks for the invite, Pete. I definitely lurk, as you can tell from my post count, I am on the Dis almost daily. I have only been to WDW as an adult once, so even though I have learned so much here, I usually let the real experts answer the questions. I'm also a bit shy in large groups and what a large group we have! I love the podcast, you guys almost feel like family. What can I say, I'm more of a stand back and watch kind of girl...

I guess I'm a lurker lol....I've been visiting alot more lately though now that we're planning another trip!

:wave2:

Hi, occasional poster, constant lurker.

I would love to post more, but I don't always have time.

Love the podcast! Thanks for all you do.

I post very rarely, but I LOOOOVE the podcast!

I'm actually very sad to be missing Pete on both the Adventures by Disney and his Med cruise!! We're cruising with Yvette on the Transatlantic, so we couldn't do ABD, and will be disembarking the Magic as Pete gets on :(

Ok. I admit it I'm a lurker. I have recently started listening to the podcast and I am now obsessed with it. You can thank *NikkiBell*. Lol. I do want to thank the pocast crew and peanut gallery for all they do.

:wave2:

Hi, occasional poster, constant lurker.

I would love to post more, but I don't always have time.

Love the podcast! Thanks for all you do.

I am the same! Listen to the podcast all the time, always reading but dont always post.

I'm a lurker I check the boards everyday I don't post alot as I find the answers to my questions by searching the boards

So thanks everyone:lovestruc:love:

hello pete i love the podcast

Hi my name is Jodie and I'm a lurker! I try to check the boards at least once a day and I feel like I know a lot of you on here, especially the podcast team. But I'm shy so I tend to just view and not post.

Another semi-lurker here. I'm shy too and don't really have a lot to post, but I love this board and the podcast! I'm looking forward to meeting some of the folks on this board in Hersheypark this summer and hopefully someday I'll get to come on one of the podcast trips!

i'm pretty shy and don't have too much to say....but i will say hi!
love the podcast and this board....i have a nice donner for park visits and have become a total ipod touch addict and still trying to convinve myself that i really really need a kindle....i have come too the conclusion this board is bad for my wallet but great for a smile:)...thanks to "B" for showing me this site many many years ago!

I lurked for about a year before even registering, and then it was probably 6 months before I even posted more than once or twice. It's been all downhill from there. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter