Luna Park Pool - BWV

Ohhhhhhh wow! I thought you meant a spelling mistake on the post, not on the actual artwork for the slide. That's not good.

After seeing this glimpse and thinking about the new Mickey ride next door at HS, it kind of ties the two together as the ride has some “boardwalk-esque” elements. Not hating the idea, but I also didn’t have any attachment to the clown...

Well, at least they didn't try to incorporate Star Wars or Marvel graphics. We stayed at BW 2x and there was something lovable about that creepy clown slide. I'm not going to miss it, but still sad to see it go.

I just don’t think it would work well in the Florida sunlight.

You design it to minimize the exposure to sunlight during the day. I think it would work good during the day and be excellent for evening and night shows.

The clown is a circus theme, not a boardwalk theme. Plus...terrifying.

I am in the minority but I love the new Mickey cartoons, so this is a big win for me. Besides the Boardwalk never impressed me, aside from the actual slide. That was fun (despite the soul eating monster).

OK - I'm going to ask a dumb question; why does there need to be a wall on either side of the slide at the edge of the pool at all? None of the other slides have that. I think I kinda like it better than the clown, but I can't help but think "nothing" would be even better.

OK - I'm going to ask a dumb question; why does there need to be a wall on either side of the slide at the edge of the pool at all? None of the other slides have that. I think I kinda like it better than the clown, but I can't help but think "nothing" would be even better.
It’s just part of the “theming”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter