Luggage Handle Covers ?

DopeyDave

Earned one Ear, working on my second!
We just received our backbacks and luggage handle covers yesterday! :banana: My question is on the handle covers... It seems to my simple mind that they may pop off easily since they're only attached by velcro. Has anyone had any problems with them? Should we wrap tape around them after we put them on for some additional security?

I thought the same thing when I saw them
But ours stayed on all 4 suitcases the entire trip with no problems
:)

Thanks everyone! I'll try to relax now.
Maybe I'm just getting too excited in general!!

The velcros on the luggage tags are very strong. That being said, we did have one of our tags go missing on a previous trip...I am convinced that someone "behind the scenes" at the airport took it...there's no way it could just fall off. I always put another luggage tag inside the suitcase, in case the outside one falls off. (or is stolen:mad:)

The two times we've used them, they never came off. It for some reason one did come off, I would imagine it's because someone "made" it come off.

The velcros on the luggage tags are very strong. That being said, we did have one of our tags go missing on a previous trip...I am convinced that someone "behind the scenes" at the airport took it...there's no way it could just fall off. I always put another luggage tag inside the suitcase, in case the outside one falls off. (or is stolen:mad:)

..i never thought of that! Am putting on another luggage tag (inside the suitcase) just in case:goodvibes.

thanks 4 the suggestion!

Our handle covers have been through China and Ireland without a problem. As well as putting another luggage tag inside I take a picture of the bag. A picture of the bag goes along way when the search begins.

Our handle covers have been through China and Ireland without a problem. As well as putting another luggage tag inside I take a picture of the bag. A picture of the bag goes along way when the search begins.
Oh, the picture of the bag is a really good idea! I'm going to do that.

I usually put a tag on the outside (not everyone is going to think to check the handle cover, even though it SAYS there's ID inside) plus one in an outside pocket, and one on the inside. It may be overkill, but I want to be SURE they can ID my luggage if it gets misplaced.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter