• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lost our MSEP FastPass

I received this one a while ago:

We're sorry, your previously confirmed FastPass+ selection for Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade from 2:45 PM to 3:12 PM on 11/17/2015 is no longer available due to an unexpected change in the operating schedule.

As a replacement, we have made a new selection for you at Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade from 2:45 PM to 3:05 PM on 11/17/2015.

Wonder what's going on....

Odd time that it had anyway...3:12

Yours I think is more as you pointed out that the 3:12 option seems weird for the parade. I know the parade doesn't get to the hub until close to then if not later but every time I've gone with the new parade they have issues with people being able to get to the FP section when it was being cut off after step off time because the parade route was already being cleared.

so just talk with a CM.. They put me back MSEP for november 3 and..let me keep my 4 fp of my choice in the list there where sending us in email. So I guess you really have to call if you want it bacl. So happy to get it back

Wow, they gave you Anna and Elsa as an option?? That's a big score!

I'll agree that it's a big score but can you believe I already had Anna and Elsa? Lots of people don't ever get even 1 FP+ for them and I have 2, unless I use it for something else.

so just talk with a CM.. They put me back MSEP for november 3 and..let me keep my 4 fp of my choice in the list there where sending us in email. So I guess you really have to call if you want it bacl. So happy to get it back

So do they still have the MSEP at 7 p.m. on Nov. 3? I didn't have a FP+ for it, but was planning to go then.

Last edited:
If you are not able to fix whatever Disney's problems with FOF and MSEP FP+s are, I would suggest just going to Liberty Square about 15 minutes prior to either parade. We have always gotten wonderful views from the porch near Liberty Tree Tavern without having to stake it out way in advance. The view as the parade comes over the bridge is really good!

No, the CM just said sometimes the operating schedule changes.... apparently not? unless it is a glitch, who knows!

I just got off the phone with a cast member. He was able to see that 10 people in our group still had the FP at the new time, and that 8 of us no longer had it. He went in and manually changed it so that we now have a FP good between 9 a.m. and 10 p.m. for Main Street Electrical Parade only. :)
That's another 25 minutes of my life that I'll never get back, but I've come to expect that with planning this trip. Disney has made it incredibly difficult to travel with a big group. I think we might go back to Disneyland next time because there's not so much pre-planning involved.
Good luck to everyone else that this glitch also impacted. pixiedust:

I had the same issue for 11/14 and figured out what changed. It had been reserved for the area in the hub, but got moved to the town square area where it currently is. I guess that screw d up the system. I got our reservation for 11 back and the extra pass for the trouble.

I had the same issue for 11/14 and figured out what changed. It had been reserved for the area in the hub, but got moved to the town square area where it currently is. I guess that screw d up the system. I got our reservation for 11 back and the extra pass for the trouble.
I shouldn't have cancel wy wishes Fp :(.. I cancel it because MSEP was in the hub and I thought that it willbe a good spot for frozen wish on november 5..

I shouldn't have cancel wy wishes Fp :(.. I cancel it because MSEP was in the hub and I thought that it willbe a good spot for frozen wish on november 5..

I kind of wonder if the Frozen Wish had anything to do with them moving it back to town square. I figure the hub should be finished by then so they must have moved because of the Frozen show or because they decided they didn't want people trying to double up by using the spot for Wishes. Just a guess.

I thought I'd jump on this thread -- we lost our MSEP FP for 11/18. Not sure why. The email says that "it is no longer available due to an unexpected change in the operating schedule." I am on the line w/ a cast member now. :-(

just receive that email again..second time in 2 weeks.. I have to say that the fp they gave me instead wasssss sooooooooooo great lol on phone right now with cm
Hello, catherine.

We're sorry, your previously confirmed FastPass+ selection for Main Street Electrical Parade from 6:30 PM to 7:20 PM on 11/03/2015 is no longer available due to an unexpected change in the operating schedule.

As a replacement, we have made a new selection for you at Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor® from 2:05 PM to 3:05 PM on 11/03/2015. Visit My Itinerary on My Disney Experience for more details or if you would like to change this FastPass+ selection.

just receive that email again..second time in 2 weeks.. I have to say that the fp they gave me instead wasssss sooooooooooo great lol on phone right now with cm
Hello, catherine.

We're sorry, your previously confirmed FastPass+ selection for Main Street Electrical Parade from 6:30 PM to 7:20 PM on 11/03/2015 is no longer available due to an unexpected change in the operating schedule.

As a replacement, we have made a new selection for you at Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor® from 2:05 PM to 3:05 PM on 11/03/2015. Visit My Itinerary on My Disney Experience for more details or if you would like to change this FastPass+ selection.

I just got the exact same email.... also second time in 2 weeks.... this is really starting to make me mad now.... another phone call I have to make - at least give us a good alternative fastpass!

I'm waiting since 20 minutes to see what is wrong.. Thank god's a I have free calls to USA (I'm canadian) I don't know how much time I spend on phones talking with CM about that trip because of technical problems

We got the same email. They gave us Laugh Floor. I mean, really?!

it looks like they are doing two parades instead of one. I jumped right on and tried to change it back and it gave me two times to choose from for MSEP rather than the old time. I can do 8:30 or 10:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter