lost FOP fp

That's been my typical guest services experience the couple of times I've asked for something (like being locked out of fantasmic way before the time we're even supposed to show up when paying extra for the dining package...really nice service there as well.)

Your best bet is to call. There's usually someone on the phone that can set those type of things straight. The guest relations people in the park are mostly college program kids who can't really do anything for you. Fortunately, we pay extra for that guest experience...... And an "experience" it often is.

It was not a college kid, but a very grown up regular CM. I don't know if deliberate or not but we have found that while MK, Epcot and DHS have many college kids ... AK tends to be regular CMs. Once in park you are really past calling since they usually take days to fix anything (and that is on the fast end from my experience).

It was not a college kid, but a very grown up regular CM. I don't know if deliberate or not but we have found that while MK, Epcot and DHS have many college kids ... AK tends to be regular CMs. Once in park you are really past calling since they usually take days to fix anything (and that is on the fast end from my experience).
I should clarify...

My suggestion is to "suck it up for the time being and call after your trip." I called when I got home regarding the fantasmic thing and got put on a guest list for the vip section right in the middle on a future show. Nothing will get resolved at the time, generally. Generally someone will be able to make up for bad situations; just don't expect anything to happen in the moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter