Looking for Park Buddy...Tired of Disney Alone

Single dad (36) and daughter (11) will be staying at POP Sept. 3-8.

Would love to meet other singles, w/ or w/o kids.

I will be in Disney for my 1st solo trip Aug 22-29th. Would love to meet up with other Disney fans!

Kim

Hi Kim,
I am going to Pop on the exact same dates, also solo and the 22nd is my birthday:woohoo:I was supposed to be taking this trip with my boyfriend but there are so many family issues right now that it looks like he will have to stay home, which made me panic at first but getting used to the idea slowly;) If you want to meet up for a drink by the pool or anything else let me know

So here i am getting ready to come home from Iraq. I have bought 2 tickets to stay at the Contemp MK View, Atrium Level from Nov1-11. Good job for me for tryin to be a nice guy huh. Anyway, i will be down there from the first to the 11th of November. Would love to meet up with some people if they are going around the same time. My first solo Dis trip :o . Just PM me or you can reach me on yahoo messanger at fblkids@yahoo.com. Hope to hear some feedback. Im getting really excited. :D

-Ben:banana::banana:

My 50th birthday is coming up on October 1st. I'd love to spend it at Disney, but I have never done a solo trip. I could be very happy spending some time relaxing at AKL solo, but wouldn't want to spend the whole trip solo. If anyone else is interested in getting together for rides , meals, tours or whatever, please let me know!

I'm a single guy, 46, who is a huge Disney geek and I'll be staying solo at POR the week after Thanksgiving, always, I've found, to be a great time to be at the parks. The crowds are at their lowest, the Christmas decorations are up, it's just great!

I'd love to meet some fellow Disney geeks during my stay, and if you are planning to be there during this time and would like some company, email me. I'd love to discuss the movies and/or the parks over one of my Dining Plan meals, or just marvel at the attractions with someone who loves the quality; the attention to detail, the ambiance that Disney does such an awesome job enveloping you in.

Staying at the Poly and would love to connect for dinner, illuminations, rides, etc.

Less than 45 days till I am in the World!

Hi there,

Anyone looking to enjoy some rides and maybe have some dinner on Sept 24th? I will be in town for a bussiness meeting, and have a extra day to visit MK
I Will be staying at the Contemporary. My wife and Kids can not go, They are just getting back to school. Anyone looking for company that day let me know.

"Century Gothic"][/FONT] I am going to be down from Oct4--Oct11th and will go to MNSSHP on the 6th. Are there anyone going down at same time. Maybe eat together once or just talk.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

we still have 7 sits left for Dinner at Boma Meet on Dec. 13 at 5PM... as off right now we have 30 Disers signed up... just in case you have nothing better to do at the World... yeah right!!! but just in case...

Happy Turkey Day!!!:goodvibes

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2205580

Well I didn't really read - the whole list of posts - since - I'm on a non-outlet wifi - but I'm on my 9th straight day of Disney alone. Even with the huge crowds, things are really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just got back last night...; flew into detroit from orlando ........... what a shock! 87 degrees to wind chill of 13 below......... not cool..... no., really really cold. wish I would have thought to ask for company. stayed at wilderness lodge for a couple days, and 3 at shades of green. for all you who dont know, shades of green is one of the best resorts on the property I have seen. you need a military id though...... we got the salute 5 day pass for $99 what a deal! certainly worth it. next solo trip in two months............ anyone there in feb?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter