Looking for Park Buddy...Tired of Disney Alone

I've been looking at over 55 communities near Disney so I can be a weekly visitor. Does the annual pass include park hopping or can you only visit one park at a time?

At least for me (and I think this is true for other people) the combination of AP + Local changes the paradigm of visiting the parks. There is no pressure on your activities and you don't think twice about just hitting 1 or 2 rides and eating dinner.

The downside (at least for me) you can really become complacent about planning.
If complacency is a down side, I'll take it. I definitely can see myself hopping on a ride or two and having dinner at some of my favorite restaurants. I also love playing Sorcerers of the MK and collecting the cards. Night time is so pretty there, I'm super pumped about this decision.

Always looking for Disney peeps to explore the parks with! Usually have Thursday & Friday off, but my schedule is pretty flexible!

Since the OP asked that question 9 years ago I would guess that they have either already been or have given up. I think it would be a good idea to start a thread that isn't specific for people to post their times that they are scheduled to be in the parks and see if it adds up to anyone. I know that is what is happening, but, having this connected to the original posters question confuses the issue and buries the intent. Just a thought.

Yep, the OP is long gone. But now others are adding to and enjoying this thread.

I think it would be great for you to start a thread that isn't specific for people to post their times that they are scheduled to be in the parks. I'd read and post there.

Yep, the OP is long gone. But now others are adding to and enjoying this thread.

I think it would be great for you to start a thread that isn't specific for people to post their times that they are scheduled to be in the parks. I'd read and post there.
Yes....exactly this. I will be a future solo traveler and I'd like to hear more about experiences and how folks enjoy the parks on their own, or how they meet up with others and share their stories!

... I think it would be great for you to start a thread that isn't specific for people to post their times that they are scheduled to be in the parks. I'd read and post there.

Some kind of group accessible calendar. Google does things like that right? I can’t recall. Someone could create it and link. Otherwise it’ll eventually turn into a long list like the singles thread.

Some kind of group accessible calendar. Google does things like that right? I can’t recall. Someone could create it and link. Otherwise it’ll eventually turn into a long list like the singles thread.

https://calendar.google.com/calenda...zhwYWVmMXNAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

Right now I set the permissions to not allow public access, so I don't know what will happen if you click the link. Regardless, send me your gmail address and I will provide you access. The other option is to make it publicly available, but some may not be comfortable with that.

https://calendar.google.com/calenda...zhwYWVmMXNAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

Right now I set the permissions to not allow public access, so I don't know what will happen if you click the link. Regardless, send me your gmail address and I will provide you access. The other option is to make it publicly available, but some may not be comfortable with that.

It just goes to a google calendar under my gmail. I’d guess if anyone is uncomfortable with sharing the info then they’d just choose not to list their trip? If they post their dates on the forum it’s publicly available too.

It just goes to a google calendar under my gmail. I’d guess if anyone is uncomfortable with sharing the info then they’d just choose not to list their trip? If they post their dates on the forum it’s publicly available too.

If I make it public, it is searchable on Google. That might be a bit too much for some people.

Can you add? I wonder if it will generate an invite?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!