Looking for Nov 9th ~ 7 Day Western Magic Cruisers!

Hi everyone!

Thanks for all the pixie dust! It worked!

One thing I need to remind everyone of for when we are getting OFF the ship. Make sure everyone knows where their clothes are to wear off the ship. My dh packed all the clothes on one of our trips, even though I told him where I was putting them, and I ended up not having anything to wear off the ship!!! Embarrassing I guess!!!!! I ended up wearing a pair of Wes' comfy pants and a t-shirt. :(

We all get so wrapped up with what to pack to get on the ship that we forget about getting off.

Wes has most of his stuff out to pack, I'm getting to it!
Can't wait!!!!
TTYL

That sounds like something my DH would do........!!! I've heard several horror stories about no clothes....or even NO shoes.

so much to do and so little time.........counting down the days to my first COSMO!!!

Hey Bob- I've been chatting with your DS! He thought it was Julia for a second...LOL! I've got to find another ISP. Mine started limiting my hours, and we had one last week to go and I only had 10 hours left.....and had too much work to do on the computer. You can't purchase additional time, they just lock you out. Julia was furious with me, cause she couldn't chat with Bobby.
I told him that we would see him on Saturday morning..... He thought we were going to universal with you guys. :( I hope he isn't disappointed.

talk to you all soon...........smiles Patty

And they're off on the HOME Stretch...

it's the NOvember 9th sailing of the western Magic coming into sight....

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

OK so I'm getting a bit antsi

I don't think that Thursday is ever going to get here............

smiles Patty

But hey Wes and Debbie..........NO SNOW in Boise yet....

Patty...it's early.

The story of her wearing my comfy pants and a t-shirt is greatly exaggerated. Well, actually it's pretty accurate but I was really sorry:smooth:

I started pulling out stuff last night, the tux, shoes etc. Its a ritual for me. I'm always a day or so ahead of debbie. I have four cases tomorrow and we'll leave Wed AM and drive to Brunswick and spend Thurs at Daytona at the NASCAR experience before heading to WDW either thursday night or Friday Am. We have 7 PM dinner ressies Friday at Japan which we cannot miss. Then Sat AM we head for the Magic. Gee....I just got goose bumps. Hugs and Kisses Wes.

there you go with the hugs and kisses again.

Nascar.........Japan.........Waaaaaaaaaaahhhh!

I'm obviously missing out on a lot here. Oh well....... we'll be looking at the beautiful ship before the rest of you. well

got to go to the dry cleaners and DS needs new socks and underwear....... I think he eats them in his sleep............

smiles Patty

As I recall, one cannot have too many thongs, too many batteries or too many pairs of underwear. Men need their accoutrements. Magic...goose bumps. Magic...goose bumps. See how that goes. H's and K's, wes.

There aren't many of us left are there? We leave at the crack of doom on Friday morning! Haven't booked transportation to PC yet - oops.... We'll find some way to get there. We're staying at the Hard Rock Hotel since we're out of DVC points, and we've wanted to stay there.

Question - sounds like most of the men are doing tuxes - my DH sorta refused and now it's too late - will his suit be ok? Another thing about the dressy nights - do people stay dressed up then into the evening - or is quick back to normal. I guess my question is mostly about our teens!

I'm getting excited, afraid I'll forget something normal but necessary! But today ALL my excitement is for the two passes I won to an exclusive digital screening (only 10 theaters across the country- tonight only - one screening)on the big screen of the extended version of The Fellowship of the Ring! I'm a huge fan.

I'm assuming they won't premiere Harry Potter next Friday night on the Magic - sigh! That would be so much fun.

Karyn

SO many good things happening this week!

Hey Karyn,
We are also staying at the Hard Rock, because we wanted to do Universal on Friday. We call it O'Dark Thirty. We land in Orlando at 9:45 and have Avis one way drop off booked. I'd offer you guys a ride but think we will be tying on luggage as it is with our troop of 5. We have one teen, DS 14

Are you guys doing te Universal parks? They are only open until 6PM Friday night, but with the front of the line no wait access from staying at the Hard Rock you can burn throught the parks in a few hours each.

See you guys soon:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hi, I like to stay dressed into the evening. So does Debbie. We look good. But some people get changed very quickly. I think its fun to see everybody strutting their stuff so to speak. I like when everybody stays dressed.

Bob, having never been there before I don't know what's in store. If it's like the Petty thing I think it might be too pricey for me now. But I would love to do it. I have arrived late to the NASCAR scene and my wife only became interested in it very recently so this is unchartered waters for both of us.

We will be leaving tomorrow but will stay tuned into the board as we travel thanks to the cell modem.

I think this is going to be a terrific trip for all of us.

One last personal note: Thanks for all the well wishers for the recent dd bar exam. It was greatly appreciated. Another round on me!! Let the Cosmos begin!!:crazy:

H and K, Wes:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Have a blast Wes, we can catch up on the Nascar scene on a stool at the Prominade Lounge.:D

Have a safe trip

Bob, Wes and everybody still out there,

I like staying dressed up, too. I was hoping that was the case. Now, just one more time - that's 10 pm in the Promonade lounge? Was there supposed to be some way we could identify ourselves? Is the ESPN after the drill cancelled - I'm sooo confused!

We will be taking a town car out early to PC on Sat am. Want to get there before it opens - I guess I'm a Line Party kinda gal!

Bob- thanks for the almost offer - I don't think the 4 of us would fit either - but we might have room for one of yours! Any chance we can find each other at the Hard Rock Hotel for a drink or something? We won't get to Universal early enough for the parks 'cause the niece that's joining us comes in at 2:30 pm so we'll be waiting around for her. But, better to wait at the Orlando Airport than Midway!

Karyn

Bob,

Well, we're headed into the big city in a few minutes - why don't you just call our room at Hard Rock after you get in from the parks - we'll probably be eating at City Walk - so could meet after dinner somewhere (or for dinner - but then you'd have to leave us a message before we get in) - we'll know better when we get there - just leave a message about when and where. We'll be registered under Randall Berner. I'd love to get a head start on knowing people!

Looking forward to that Cosmo.....better yet, a Woodford Reserve Manhatten!!!:p

Karyn

The ESPN meeting, as I understand it, is still on. I think green ribbons will be the uniform of the day. Then the 10pm Saturday meeting is for all those who miss the ESPN in order to attend the shoving off festivities. Any and all are welcome to join us.

You'll recognize me because I could be George Clooney's twin.:crazy: Or is it Mike Wizowski? No seriously ( I crack myself up), I don't think we'll have any trouble figuring out who we all are. I'll make Debbie wear some ridiculous party hat!!:bounce: :bounce:

Gotta run. I'll check back later. Wes:smooth:

Hey Karyn, ESPN is still on followed by the 10PM meet in the Prominade. I think by then we will have figured out who is who somehow. How about the Porch of Indecision, the outside deck at Margaritaville after 6PM or at the pool. You can leave us a message also (The Noble's) Worst case we can meet up after at the Bar in the hotel off the lobby.

Ok everyone it's sing along with Mitch (Bob) time..

Repeat after me.

DAY--- OHH, ______---_____,

THREE DAY COME AN ON THE BOAT WE GO.

I SAY DAYYYY OHHH, ______--_______,
THREE DAY COME AN ON THE BOAT WE GO.:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hey Wes...Maybe Patty is stuck in a snow bank some place:(

It's getting pretty quite out there, is everyone packing:confused:

Two Work Days to GO

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter