Looking for Nov 9th ~ 7 Day Western Magic Cruisers!

Shercara

ArE wE tHeRe YeT?
We will be taking our 2nd DCL Cruise (DH, DS13 & DS8, and myself) on 11/9/02. Is there anyone out there joining us ?

We will be on the November 9th cruise also! My DH, DD (8), my mother, and myself. And we are so excited. This is our 4th cruise (3rd with DCL). Everytime DD watches our videos from our last cruise, she cries because she can't wait to go again.

See you in November!:Pinkbounc

We will be there too. DH, dds( 7 and 6) and I. This is our 3rd Magic cruise 1st western. I can't wait.

Looks like we are a bunch of DCL Veterans so far and we all seem to be from the NJ/NY/PA area too! Will Nov. ever get here?

We are leaving on 11/2 and driving to VA to get on the auto train, and will spend 11/3-11/8 at the Swan or Dolphin(crossed fingers) with the $99/nite pre-cruise deal!

dis4me - where are you in NJ? we are near Ridgewood/Paramus area

Any tips on how you all are counting down?

Shecara we are in Monmouth County-Central Jersey. We are planning on driving righ now(UGH) depending on what is going on in the world. We flew at Christmas time and just felt is was more hassle then it was worth. We will probably go to Disney for a few days before also.
AS for counting down I try not to mention it in from of the kids. I am pregnant so we are counting down that first.We do things in terms of significant dates.Like after Halloween it will be time for the cruise.It seems so long away. I can't wait

dis4me - congrats on the upcoming addition to your family - when is your due date?

We seem to be NJ neighbors, but not next door! Check to see if DCL is still offering the pre-or-post cruise special at the Swan/Dolphin -- we booked it in Jan for $99/nite - but last I heard it's now $149/nite - which is still a good deal!

My 13yr old DS wants to know if there are any other 13 yr olds cruising with us?? Anybody else!

P.s. bjspalding -- I cry when I see the commercials too!!

Hi!
I've been away from the DIS for about 5 months:( ....But, we are currently booked on the 11/9 cruise also!! DH and me! This is our 4th DCL cruise. We've done : 4-day Magic, 7-day E.Car. Magic & a 4-day Wonder! Providing the $$$flow works out, hopefully we'll spot some fellow DISer's on board!!

Greetings Diva! Hope all goes as you've planned! Sending lots of pixie dust your way!

I've been looking (lurking!) here at the boards this week and checking out any info those wonderful and lucky 5/11 Western Cruisers were so kind to post! I'm the compulsive planner and I'm trying to figure out which dining rotation would work best, and the best night to do Palo's. Also been "eating" up all the input on the excursions!

So glad they all seemed to have had a Magical Time!

Here's a bump to bring this to the 1st page -- Go ahead and add your name Donald's best pal -- and anyone else out there.

Matt - when was your first cruise?? Magic or Wonder??

I just booked. Me, DH and Mutt and Jeff my 14 year old boy/girl twins. We are from Boise, Idaho. I thought the ship would be crowded with folks from NJ :-) (we've been to WDW twice over Veterans day) But, it doesn't look too full yet.
We can't wait to go.

smiles Patty

Peagreen
The week before is the NJ teachers convention so it shouldn't be too bad
BTW we Njians are not all that bad a boat full of us would be fun.LOL

:-) :-) REALLY............. Its just that the ENTIRE state goes on vacation at the same time. LOL. Thank goodness that the Magic can only hold 2500 of you. We'll have a great time, no matter which state you are from.
This is the second DCL cruise for us. We went on the 9/28 last year and made many friends. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

smiles Patty

Patti I know what you mean though. There is nothing worse than paying $5000 to get away and then running into people from your town on vacation.LOL
I look forward to meeting new pwople especially disers.This is our 3rd cruise. The second one we met some people at the sailaway party.It was fun to put faces with names.

Well, as of this morning, it looks like we'll be joining all of you on the 11/9 cruise. This will be our 5th Disney cruise, but our first time on the Western. I'm looking forward to researching all the new ports, etc. We are Myself (39), DH (42), DS (6) and DD (9).

We are also from NJ - South Jersey near Philadelphia. I am now on a mission to find CHEAP airfare. I missed the Delta sale last week while we were making up our mind about going so the hunt is on.

Linda

HI ALL,

JUST BOOKED MYSELF AND FAMILY ON NOV 9TH CRUISE. WE ARE FROM NEW JERSEY TOO. BOOKED THIS WEEK BECAUSE I THINK THIS IS WHEN KIDS ARE OUT OF SCHOOL FOR CONVENTION, HOPE I GOT IT RIGHT.

LISA

SHERCARA ------------
I had no idea and maybe you mentioned it, BUT I HAD NO IDEA YOU WERE GOING ON THE WESTERN - Listen if you have never been ---you know Norm and I are 4 generation conchs and know the ins and outs of KW - too if you want I will send you some stuff that I got while in Key West and also he and I will be going again in october and I will get more goodies and share them with you - do you intend to do anything particular in KW? Let me know or email me ok.
How great you are coming down this area again - will have to bake a pie for you - hummmmmm Key Lime at that to get you and yours started.
Take care and God bless you and yours super good.
Love
Shirley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter