Looking For Control Freaks & Worry Warts - We're still here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok sorry am posting as i read :laughing:

Debbie .. Is this the Fantsamic dining package?? I was thinking about doing this in Feb when we go but i'm just not sure, i keep reaidng bad things about it but because there are 18 of us going i keep thinking we should do this so we can all sit together, what do you all think????
Our voucher said to arrive 60 to 90 minutes before the show. WTH??? What is the point? There are no assigned seats/ I am not sure if it would help out keeping your large group together though. Have you booked any Magical Gathering ADRs since your group is so big? I will go back and find the thread where it talks about the Fantasmic Package.

Tammie...that really stinks about your mouth!!!! I would seriously be crying!
Lydia....I am glad everything is better on your end.

Thanks everyone for the compliments on my kids.

Tina...I always fall for those "extras" but I have NEVER had trouble seeing Wishes while at the park. There isn't a bad spot around!

Hi Laura! Thanks 4 the computer advice! Our lake days are soon approaching!

Nope, no drama these days.... just heat. At 6:30 last night it was 100. So I don't even know what the high temp was for the day. Saturday was awful too and today is supposed to be upper 90's.

Ally is home from summer camp today cause she has a swim meet tonight across town. Saturday's meet was so much fun!!!! She won her heat for the 25 meter freestyle, and got a ribbon for that! Then she took 2nd in the backstroke (almost caught up with the other girl!!!). They would have won the 100m freestyle relay but the girl who was supposed to swim first didn't show up, so they put a 5 year old in her place. She fell about 1/2 lap behind, then the second girl made up a lot of time, the third girl made up a little more time, and then Ally swam anchor and made up a lot of time, too, so they ended up 3rd. If the one girl would have been there to swim first they would have easily won that one.....

But Ally had a blast and so did Jeff and I. I really think this is Ally's sport. She taught herself the butterfly over the weekend, and then ran to get the swim coach (who is the aquatics director here and was working all weekend) to show him. He said great job now just build stamina. So she went to the lap pool and did swim a whole lap with that stroke!!! I think she's only the second one in her age group who knows that stroke now.

I'll download my pics and post them from Saturday's meet.....

OK when Kara Cammie and Lorrie aren't here it's just not right! What's up? Did I miss people leaving town or something!:confused3

Awww Debbie - here I am! Just wanted to pop in real quick; have to right out though. Amanda's last day is tomorrow; and Lauren on Wed. I feel like I need to do all of this running around before I lose my freedom for awhile; have had TWO dentist appts.; taking the van in for service; got a mani/pedi. You know - the important stuff.

It's another sun-less day here; and raining. I'll be back this afternoon to catch up on news and all of Debbie's beautiful pix! I know I always say I'll be back and then something comes up and the next thing I know, the day is over. Fee free to harass me if I don't get back on here quicky enough. I really do miss you guys!

Fun pics from the meet on Saturday....

SwimMeetPaceIsland5.jpg

Jeff congratulating her on her win!

SwimMeetPaceIsland94Backstroke.jpg

SwimMeetPaceIsland97freestyle.jpg

SwimMeetPaceIsland99freestylewinner.jpg

OK, just want you guys to see why I was so hesitant to move. This is our summer...... every weekend is like a vacation.....

This is our pool - there are 4 pools total. The main slide pool (although like an idiot I didn't get any pics of the slide itself. But it is like a water park slide. About 30 feet high, and very fast and curvy. Makes the WDW slides pretty lame for Ally. Then there is a diving and lap pool, an adults only pool, and a kiddie pool. Oh, and a cabana bar that is open in the evenings and on the weekends. Plus we have a snack bar inside.

I took some of these pics at the top of the water slide....

ELpoolarea1.jpg

ELslidepool1.jpg

ELslidepoolandkiddiepool1.jpg

ELdivingpoolandadultpool1.jpg

ELdivingandlappool1.jpg

ELlappool1.jpg

OK when Kara Cammie and Lorrie aren't here it's just not right! What's up? Did I miss people leaving town or something!:confused3
:rotfl2::lmao:
Debbie! HOLY SMOKES! Is that Elizabeth? She looks so big! What happened? She has grown so much! She DOES look like a little Debbie!

Kara - Okay, I have to hate you now. I must have to. That pool - we can no longer be friends. :snooty:

Eat my bubbles - LOVE IT! Yay for Ally! :woohoo:

Oh, and I meant to say sorry I'm so MIA - I'm busy with the kids at our KILLER 102 inch blow up pool, and $29.99 water slide. :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2::lmao: :thumbsup2

Kara - How awesome for your DD - she looked great at her meet. Yes I too hate you and your pool! This week we'll be putting up our 20'X12' pool hopefully not in the rain and then watching it like a baby to get the water to warm up by Sunday's party.:confused3

DD9 had her 4th grade graduation today! I was so proud of her!! Then when it was time to walk around and get autographs from friends, she just stood there next to us.:confused3 It was very sad to see her so unsure of herself. She reluctantly went to a few girls to get their signature, but she was so afraid they would say no she didn't want to do it. One mother (whom I had spoken to about the bullying this year) had talked to her DD9 and she confirmed that the boys had been brutal to DD9 this year. Breaks my heart! I'm hoping to build her self-confidence this summer - she's going to camp and I'm working on my own confidence and behavior toward her to turn herself around.:hippie:

Kara! Welcome Home!:rotfl2: I love the pics of your pool - no wonder you don't want to move., Oh, and BTW it's only 70 here today - actually a cold breeze, so don't envy me too much!

Congrats to Ally! Looks like her sport for sure! Love "Eat my Bubbles!"

Debbie and Erin, thanks for the sympathy! I'm doing a little better today, I hope this means it will improve quickly. Keep the pics coming, Debbie!

Lorrie - hi! Don't have too much fun in the pool! At least you have one!:goodvibes And at least you have sunshine!

Tina, I'm sorry to hear DD9 is having social troubles. It is so hard to see kids go through that and not be able to make the situation better except to help your child deal with it and know they are loved and secure at home.

Cammie, welcome back to you too!:rotfl2: Have fun with your end of year stuff and hurry back!

I'm meeting a friend for dinner tonight - something I've been meaning to do since Jim left - he's coming home on Saturday!:thumbsup2

hey everybody! I'm in and out. Bible school this week and then every waking min in the pool next door. It's hot! 95 today and a
Dew point of 69. Yuck!

Eveyone is healthy and happy. Miss you guys. P

Me too!

I am sadly addicted to the game Sorority Life on Facebook. In between cleaning, reupholstering furniture, and referreeing my rugrats I keep checking my stats!

Our voucher said to arrive 60 to 90 minutes before the show. WTH??? What is the point? There are no assigned seats/ I am not sure if it would help out keeping your large group together though. Have you booked any Magical Gathering ADRs since your group is so big? I will go back and find the thread where it talks about the Fantasmic Package.

Thanks Debbie that's great i'll have a look there.
We can't really get anything special for a large group as we are staying offsite we don't qualify .. i have looked at all the boat rides etc and none that we will do. My main worry is dining because unlike most large groups (i would think) we will be doing all that as an 18 .. So all character meals etc will be all of us and Chloe's b'day dinner will be 21 as my friend who i met on here and stayed with in Ok in march is gonna be there at the same time so they are joining us :woohoo:
So my main headache is making sure we get to do this together, we will all want to sit together and i have to say God help anyone who tries to stop us :lmao: there are many women in my family :lmao:

Hi all it's Tuesday!

I look out my window and surprise = it's another rainy day in the 60s! They say it's going to get up to the 80s by Thursday, but I'm not going to hold my breath. I'm just praying for warm weather for DD9's birthday party on Sunday.

Lydia - I feel for you I'm addicted to the Word game on Facebook and now my cousins just got me on the Farm thing - like I have time for that! I just finally got away from the Bejeweled game.

Hello Gang..
The weather by me is like what Kara's weather usually is! close to 90 with a chance of thunderstorms. I love it!

Great pix Kara! Watch it or we all get tickers to come stay with YOU!!!!!!

Hey Cammie...I did that computer thing that Tom told me to do on FB and it was easy, quick and absolutely mad a difference!!!! I am still going to shop around for a laptop though.

Hi Tina..sorry about your weather. That does start to get depressing!

Hi Lydia...How is Mason? Back to normal? I was addicted to Celebrity Agent but have cooled off of that. Hey, why aren't we friends on FB yet??? Look me up...Debbie Haas Schulze There are two of me on there so make sure you befriend that one (if you want of course).

Hi Laura...I hear ya! Sometimes all I have time to do is catch up and then I run out of time to post and then I forget what I wanted to say! I hope Beth is feeling better!

Tammie...how's the mouth situation. God, I hope it's better!

Erin, I have gasoline question for you and Tessa....What do you spend on gas a month? Just curious since our gas prices are going up up up like they traditionally do for summer:scared1:

Speaking of UP...we saw the movie yesterday and I loved it!!!! I cried so much and thought it was so deep! My kids giggled through it and the deep stuff went right over their heads!

Debbie - the kids look sooooo cute!!! I can't believe how tall they've grown since I saw them less than a year ago!

Tina - so sorry about DD9. That must be heartbreaking for you to watch.....

OK, so swim meet yesterday and Ally "The Bullet" Exxxxxxxx whooped some behind!!!! Two first place ribbons!

SwimMeetSawgrass94ribbons.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter