Looking for Control Freaks & Worry Warts - Part 4!!!

Just checking to see if anyone checked in with love for Cammie and Lauren. I have been thinking of all the fun they had taking Amanda to the world, and all the cute little pics. Where will Cammie put her drink without the chair tray? It's good to remember the good times and smile. :grouphug: and prayers for peace and strength tomorrow.

If you are new, our Cammie (Camster0307) lost her precious Amanda a few days ago. We are all shocked and sad. If you want, look back to the beginning of this thread, and you'll see posts and pics.

Cammie is an amazing person and this loss is another test she's going to struggle through. She and Lauren are going to need each other more now then ever before. My heart goes out to the two of them.

i think we are in mourning for them God needed an angel, he called Amanda.

On a happy note...I made my own beer cheese soup and steak last night. My own le celier. LOL I am close to canada after all

Laura that sounds yummy! We're hoping to get to Le Cellier next time!

I cannot WAIT until our cruise. I need some sun and relaxation...

Hey Lydia, you are going a week after me - where are you cruising again?
Have you started to pack yet? I put a few things on top of a bag in the corner - should be cold here soon and I can start putting shorts, etc. in.

Cammie is an amazing person and this loss is another test she's going to struggle through. She and Lauren are going to need each other more now then ever before. My heart goes out to the two of them.

i think we are in mourning for them God needed an angel, he called Amanda.

On a happy note...I made my own beer cheese soup and steak last night. My own le celier. LOL I am close to canada after all

Yes, Cammie is special, and so is Lauren. So much love in their home. :lovestruc They will really need our support in the coming days.

Laura - I haven't had that soup - will have to do that one - sounds like you did it up yummy! Ya Sure You Betcha! :goodvibes

Crusing - you know I've crusied many times before and since the girls have been born my fear of drowning has tripled in size!! I'm so scared of them flipping over the railing and drowning!

Crusing - you know I've crusied many times before and since the girls have been born my fear of drowning has tripled in size!! I'm so scared of them flipping over the railing and drowning!

That was a concern we had when we were planning a family cruise last year - our oldest DGS was 3 at the time. Disney has pretty high railings and plexi-glas around. I think if you show them how far down it is and how fast the water goes by, they will stay away at their ages. I would not get a verandah cabin though. I would get a navigator's verandah - that way you have the extra space and view without the possibility of someone thinking they can sit on the rail and chat or something.

No packing yet although I have a pile of new summer clothes I got on clearance than I am holding onto for the cruise.

I just signed up my DD5 for Daisies!

No packing yet although I have a pile of new summer clothes I got on clearance than I am holding onto for the cruise.

I just signed up my DD5 for Daisies!

So exciting about the Girl Scouts!!! Hope she has a good troop! We love our brownie troop!!

:rotfl2:i have a death fear of cruise lines...watch the poisidon adventure when I was 9. That might have something to do with it....

:rotfl2::rotfl2:I have no clue why I said that - probably posting sleepy!

I think I meant uniform. Don't they wear little Daisy outfits or not anymore?

Yup, they do! Little blue tunic (or vest)...so cute! I am looking for one on ebay since I am CHEAP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter