Looking for Control Freaks & Worry Warts - Part 4!!!

We took one DS at 12 mo and one at age 3. It was great for both of them. Our grandchildren have gone at 18 mo, 11 mo, 2 and 3. I think DGS, 5 had the worst time at age 3, because he had a hard time sorting real from imaginary and was afraid of everything. It probably depends on personalities, and whether they will nap in the stroller. I think we were lucky with all 5 of them!

Still trying to figure out a Disney trip for 2011. Man we'll have to start planning real soon! I read up on the renovations to Fantasyland and some rumors for Adventureland yesterday - I'm not crazy about renovations!

I just want to be there!!

I think we're all out on FB! I try to get here almost everyday because I check the picture of the day thread to lift my spirits!! I'll post here everyday for you for sure!!

So wish we were planning a trip!! We usually go the last week in August and this is the first year we're not going in 15 years - SOB! My kids don't seem to miss it. We're heading off to the Finger Lakes in NY soon but it's not the same.

Hi Lydia! I miss our old thread, too. It seems hard to keep up with everyone on FB. How is your summer going? We've had our kids here and gone, and we're getting ready to go on a cruise in October that I earned through Arbonne! Sept will be our 30th Anniversary. Of course we got married when we were 13! :rotfl2:

Hi Ladies!
This is the first time I've been on here in a while. I am hooked on keeping up with you all on FB now. It is nice to still post here though. Lydia, hope the pregnancy is going well. No trip planned for us yet, still can't decide when we want to go. We have some friends that want to make their first trip to DW and would like us to go with them so we're kind of waiting to see when they want to go. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Ok ladies check out the new signature!!! Yup DH agreed a trip in 2012 was a good date to focus on! Which is one year sooner then we thought so that's cool! I'm trying not to do any planning, but you better believe December of 2011 I'll be a planning maniac!! I'm waiting!popcorn::

How's everyone's weekend going??:3dglasses

Ok ladies check out the new signature!!! Yup DH agreed a trip in 2012 was a good date to focus on! Which is one year sooner then we thought so that's cool! I'm trying not to do any planning, but you better believe December of 2011 I'll be a planning maniac!! I'm waiting!popcorn::

How's everyone's weekend going??:3dglasses

Yay on the new ticker!! :thumbsup2

Weekends going well...started out with no plans and now it's turning out to be jam packed with stuff going on.

Hi Lisa, Hi Michelle! Looks like you're both pretty busy right now.

Yay for moving your trip up, Tina!!! :yay:

Welcome to our chaos Rachel!! When's your next trip? How much planning have you done?

Hey did you guys see the discounts for 2011? CRAZY!

im dying but then again we are staying off site with our GAD passes. I think that kind of makes up for no discount.

I am pretty new to the Dis and never dreamed there would be a board for worriers and control freaks. I am so happy that I am almost giddy. I am a Worry Wort to the extremes! My DH says he knows that he never has to worry because I will do it enough for the both of us. We are taking our secone trip the last of September. This time my parents and brother are going with us (nothing to worry about there). I want this trip to be PERFECT because it will probably be the only time my brother gets to go (he has a learning disability and lives with my parents). He has always dreamed of getting to go to WDW so you can see my need to make it perfect. I booked ADRs, I have our budget down, packing list mostly completed, confirmed our ressies about 5 times and called the special diet hotline atleast twice just to make sure that everything is just the way I want it. I have our itinerary set in stone. All of this has been done and I still have 6 weeks to go. I had most of this done the week I planned the trip (6 months ago). I always think that if I go ahead and plan everything really early, I can just sit back and relax while waiting for the trip to get here. NOPE, I just sit back and worry that everything will not go according to plan and I will just go INSANE if they don't. Gpd bless my DH because he has learned over the years to just watch it all unfold and laugh at me when or if it blows up in my face (not in a mean way, he thinks its cute).

Sorry so long but like I said I am just excited that this is here. :cool1:

Im a worry wart cause I think ill forget something or forget a KID!! :lmao: Just kidding :rotfl: But my husband knows how I get sometimes and he doesn't seem to mind and actually likes I'm planning everything so he wont hardly have to lol

Welcome to you new ladies! :banana::banana::banana: We aren't as active here as we used to be - kind of taken over by FB, but we are great listeners, and love to help you plan! Minnie! You only have a week! You must be crawling out of your skin with excitement!:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Welcome ladies! It's so good to see newbies on the board to build up our worry fever!!

Minnie - where are you staying, what are your ADRS! How many kids are going? What do you have planned! :rotfl:

E&E Mom - sounds like you are going to have a wonderful time and how lovely that you're making it so special for your brother! Question - have you thought about doing personalized iron on shirts? Check out the CreativeDis site for some great ideas and there are ladies on there who will customize characters for you for free!

We definitely aren't as active as we usually are here, but a few of us check back pretty often and love to hear Disney plans. As you can see I'm planning out about 2 years right now. This year is my first non-Disney trip in 10 years! Very sad:sad1:. But it's fun to hear other plans!!

So welcome and feel free to brag away about your trip!!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter