Long Lost Friends in Magic Kingdom Schedule?

I want Tiger Lily to show up when I am there, but I am thinking she will never be a character again.

What time should we start to line up for them? Do they line up right at the flagpole?
I know when this started the sets began just after the first move it shake it and when we went earlier this year the queue was on the train station side of the flag pole

This thread hasn't much action in the last few months but now that my trip is in just a few days, I was wondering if anyone knew if Remy & Emile were still meeting on Wednesdays? What time do they start meeting? My DH is a big fan so trying to fit it into our day even though we are scheduled to be at Epcot that day. Thanks!!

This is pretty cool didn't know it existed. Going to get a Kenny the Pirate subscription I think for our trip coming up.

This thread hasn't much action in the last few months but now that my trip is in just a few days, I was wondering if anyone knew if Remy & Emile were still meeting on Wednesdays? What time do they start meeting? My DH is a big fan so trying to fit it into our day even though we are scheduled to be at Epcot that day. Thanks!!
I know Thursday July 11th it was Prince John and Friar Tuck who had been the Thursday characters when this began

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter