• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Long Lost Friends in Magic Kingdom Schedule?

DisneyPolaroids

Earning My Ears
We'll be going to Disney World next week and we are super excited! My family loves meeting characters and we want to try and meet as many as possible. It seems like the schedule for the long lost characters keeps changing. So far I've deduced that Nick & Judy from Zootopia meet on Saturday, but I am unsure about the rest of the week. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

We'll be going to Disney World next week and we are super excited! My family loves meeting characters and we want to try and meet as many as possible. It seems like the schedule for the long lost characters keeps changing. So far I've deduced that Nick & Judy from Zootopia meet on Saturday, but I am unsure about the rest of the week. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I think Kenny the Pirate has a character locator - https://www.kennythepirate.com/disney-world-character-schedules/

Maybe try there. We are not into characters so I'm not much more help! Apparently only some of it is free.

I'm bumping this hoping to get an idea of who meets on what day. Are they expected to continue this into June? Is the schedule fairly predictable?

I'm pretty sure it was Little John and Robin Hood on Monday's.
That would be great if it continues! We're toying around with visiting on a Monday. Anyone else see them there on a Monday? Anyone know who tends to be there on Sundays?

That would be great if it continues! We're toying around with visiting on a Monday. Anyone else see them there on a Monday? Anyone know who tends to be there on Sundays?

The schedule has been changing every three Sundays. There is no discernible pattern from three-week block to three-week block. It changed on May 5.

The schedule has been changing every three Sundays. There is no discernible pattern from three-week block to three-week block. It changed on May 5.
Thanks for that heads up. Maybe I should bump this thread in on 5/26!

As another poster mentioned, your best bet is to buy a Kenny the Pirate subscription. It's less than $5, good for a year, and lists every single character, where they're located, when they do meet and greets, and the best times of day to see them.

As another poster mentioned, your best bet is to buy a Kenny the Pirate subscription. It's less than $5, good for a year, and lists every single character, where they're located, when they do meet and greets, and the best times of day to see them.
That's a great suggestion, but we're only going for one day, so I'll just hope for some anecdotal reports here.

I am really hoping to see the characters from Robin Hood and/or Chicken Little. We already met Judy Hopps and Nick Wild when we were in DLR a couple of years ago, even though I would meet them again, I would much rather meet the other groups instead. Do they post who is meeting on the times guide that you get in the park? My family is big into the characters, especially the rare ones that come out, so we are very excited by these M&Gs :love:

I am really hoping to see the characters from Robin Hood and/or Chicken Little. We already met Judy Hopps and Nick Wild when we were in DLR a couple of years ago, even though I would meet them again, I would much rather meet the other groups instead. Do they post who is meeting on the times guide that you get in the park? My family is big into the characters, especially the rare ones that come out, so we are very excited by these M&Gs :love:
Yes, it would be awesome if someone could report the schedule from the Times Guide now AND on May 26, if they're switching the rotation every 3 weeks! :worship:
:flower3:
I'm totally in need of that info as well -- hoping to catch Phineas and Ferb!!!

I'm bumping this thread up to see if people in the park this week will report which long lost friends they are seeing! I'm mostly interested in Monday, so tomorrow. Thanks for any reports!

Same haven’t seen Instagram posts in a while I want to keep tabs on when the Robin Hood characters and Honest John/Gideon are there this summer

Bumping this up to see if anyone has reports on who's appearing on what days of the week.

I can confirm that ...as least.. it WAS Robin Hood and Little John on a Monday....waaay back at the beginning of May.IMG_3427.JPG

I can confirm that ...as least.. it WAS Robin Hood and Little John on a Monday....waaay back at the beginning of May.View attachment 404119
Fun photo! I would love to see them! But my understanding is that they seem to be switching things up every few weeks. I hope someone there this week will chime in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter