• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Long Island Disers!

Franklin Square here :goodvibes

Tomorrow is a cleaning day - had some spackling/sanding done and then a paint job so I have a fine layer of dust everywhere :headache:

Sunday my niece is playing in a traveling soccer tournament at Hofstra.

-- Laura

this weekend will be all about DS who is heading back to college next week....shopping, haircut and packing! Fun, fun, fun :thumbsup2

:flower3: South shore Nassau here :) I have a barbeque in New Hyde Park tomorrow, so hoping it stays nice and not too hot!

not too far from you....Miller Place here...

Setauket here...I'll wave to you when I'm driving down 347!

Franklin Square here :goodvibes

Tomorrow is a cleaning day - had some spackling/sanding done and then a paint job so I have a fine layer of dust everywhere :headache:

Sunday my niece is playing in a traveling soccer tournament at Hofstra.

-- Laura
My In-laws still live in Franklin Square & I grew up in Valley Stream.

Ronkonkoma on the Nesconset border. No big plans for weekend, just work around the old homestead. Dinner out on Sat.

I go to Hofstra! But I'm from Massachusetts so I don't really count. :) But I'm looking forward to going back - I miss all my friends - it's been a LONG summer!

I go back on Wednesday for my senior year (it's gone by SO fast). I'm also driving back by myself for the first time (first time I've had my own car) and I'm a little nervous, not gonna lie (it's about a 4 hour drive for me).

East Patchogue here :wave2:

The only plans I have for this weekend is bowling. I'm treating my brother to 2 hours of unlimited bowling at Bowl Long Island at Patchogue today. Just the two of us spending some brother/sister quality time together without DH and DS8. Tomorrow is my turn with them since they are bowling with The Long Island Ducks (their part of the Ducks League which is finishing up on 9/1) for 3 hours. Looking forward to having a fun weekend :thumbsup2

Hey all....Commack here and sorry the summer's winding down!!!

Hey Neighbor!! I'm in Northport.

I go to Hofstra! But I'm from Massachusetts so I don't really count. :) But I'm looking forward to going back - I miss all my friends - it's been a LONG summer!

I go back on Wednesday for my senior year (it's gone by SO fast). I'm also driving back by myself for the first time (first time I've had my own car) and I'm a little nervous, not gonna lie (it's about a 4 hour drive for me).

Of course you count! Welcome. Hope your drive goes well.

A big :wave2: to everyone else! It looks gorgeous out today, I think i'm going to get myself a bagel and head to the beach. Then hopefully out on the boat tonight, if it get's fixed in time. Do those darn things ever not break?

I can usually be seen on either 347,25 or 112.

I dont enjoy the town I live in, sigh, sigh. Suffice to say its in the town of Brookhaven.

Doctors, hmm, last year I had 7 operations at SB, so I think I know a few;)

Right now I am washing tons of laundry since dh and 2 of the ds just got back from a trip to Calif. I am on some antibiotic right now, thanks to some SB surgeon, so I have to limit the sun exposure. Stinks for me.

Later we will head east to eat dinner out. :)

East Meadow here:cheer2: Hi:yay:

My dd had a softball game in East Meadow last night. They got killed:lmao: but then all the parents went out for drinks and now I am :sick::rotfl2: Not smart when I have to pack for a week at Lake George. We go tomorrow:banana:

My dd had a softball game in East Meadow last night. They got killed:lmao: but then all the parents went out for drinks and now I am :sick::rotfl2: Not smart when I have to pack for a week at Lake George. We go tomorrow:banana:

Grease is the cure. And a Gatorade. Trust the college student on this! And then a half hour power nap. The ultimate hangover cure, I assure you!

I can usually be seen on either 347,25 or 112.

I dont enjoy the town I live in, sigh, sigh. Suffice to say its in the town of Brookhaven.

Doctors, hmm, last year I had 7 operations at SB, so I think I know a few;)

Right now I am washing tons of laundry since dh and 2 of the ds just got back from a trip to Calif. I am on some antibiotic right now, thanks to some SB surgeon, so I have to limit the sun exposure. Stinks for me.

Later we will head east to eat dinner out. :)

Looks like we live pretty close....same roads for me and had my thyroid surgery done at SB too.....

hi

I now live in Brooklyn, but spent my first 22 years on Long Island, East Rockaway to be precise, went to grammer school there (St. Raymond's) and West Hempstead for high school (Sacred Heart). I would love to live there again, still have family there. Still miss going to Atlantic Beach or Point Lookout, all the great bars of my youth were there.

Where is everyone else here from?

Grease is the cure. And a Gatorade. Trust the college student on this! And then a half hour power nap. The ultimate hangover cure, I assure you!

:thumbsup2 My cure was always a Big Mac and aYooHoo or a Nesquick. In my old age I have settled on a bagel and an iced tea. The nap is definitely on the agenda but not for a bit since I only got up at 11:30:rotfl2:

Anyone out there going to the boat race in the Patchogue area? DH and DS8 are on my FIL's boat snapper fishing right now and will be watching the race.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter