Long Island Disers!

fraggle551

DIS Veteran
Hey Everyone! It seems that there are a decent amount of us Long Islander's here on the boards, and I thought it might be nice for us to have a place to chat and share fun things that might be going on in your town, restaurant recommendations, good doctors, hair dressers, whatever comes up!

So....anyone else in?

:banana: (It's Friday, why not celebrate with a dancing banana?!)

I no longer reside on Long Island, but I was born and raised in Nesconset. I would give anything to move back.

I live in Queens (not quite NYC, not quite LI) but I was raised in East Northport. Can I play too??

Glad to see everyone! So, anyone have exciting plans for tonight? Anything exciting going on anywhere?

I have nothing thrilling planned yet, but I hope that changes.

I just won free tickets on facebook to a monster truck jam tonight. I could care less about the trucks, but I am hoping for some deep fried twinkies. I know these types of high class events tend to offer these types of delicacies.

Checkin' in from the Eastern End :cool1: My daughter has cheer camp all weekend, so we will be laying low. Looks like it will be another beautiful weekend.

Hi Fraggle:banana:

Hi Guys!!

Hi all!!!!:hippie:

Hey everyone!:yay:

I'm in... even tho I'm supposed to be working on this gorgeous day!:cool1:

It is beautiful out today! We might have a bonfire tonight.

I no longer reside on Long Island, but I was born and raised in Nesconset. I would give anything to move back.

Not too far from me! I'm from Northport. Sorry you are missing it so much.

I live in Queens (not quite NYC, not quite LI) but I was raised in East Northport. Can I play too??

Of course! :wave2:

Welcome!

I just won free tickets on facebook to a monster truck jam tonight. I could care less about the trucks, but I am hoping for some deep fried twinkies. I know these types of high class events tend to offer these types of delicacies.

Well I certainly hope that high class event meets your expectations of such gourmet food ;)

Checkin' in from the Eastern End :cool1: My daughter has cheer camp all weekend, so we will be laying low. Looks like it will be another beautiful weekend.

Love the east end! Grew up in Manorville for a few years, and my family lived in Laurel for many many years. We were just out in Mattituck last weekend for a wedding at Palmer Vineyard.

Hi guys! I live on the South Shore. But I will be visiting East Northport this weekend for my niece's birthday party! Can't wait!!!!!

Ohhh me too me too! :wave::wave: North shore - St James

It does seem like there are quite a few of us. Even if you used to live here once a LI'er always a LI'er:grouphug:

Leaving on a cruise in the AM - so so flipping excited!:yay:

Hi everyone, checking in from the North Shore of Nassau County :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter