• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

London / Paris Here We Come!!! 9/2 - 9/10/11

Fine. *Make* me have to haul out Babel Fish... :rolleyes:

Prendrez-vous ma photo ?

Sayhello

I'm searching my brain for HS French class memories! So far, so good. Oh, and........

WE ARE GOING TO PARIS!!!!

Being from New York City - here are a few phases that one may find handy.
Au voleur! ( Stop Thief )
Laissez- moi ( Leave me alone)
Je suis desole ( I'm sorry )
Ou est la banque la plus proche ( Where is the nearest bank ! )
Je crois que je suis perdu ! ( I think I'm lost )
and my personal favorite .... Je veux un avocat ( I want a lawyer ! )
and for Pete. iln ' ya pas assez de nourriture de mon plat ( There's not enough food on my plate )

Being from New York City - here are a few phases that one may find handy.
Au voleur! ( Stop Thief )
Laissez- moi ( Leave me alone)
Je suis desole ( I'm sorry )
Ou est la banque la plus proche ( Where is the nearest bank ! )
Je crois que je suis perdu ! ( I think I'm lost )
and my personal favorite .... Je veux un avocat ( I want a lawyer ! )
and for Pete. iln ' ya pas assez de nourriture de mon plat ( There's not enough food on my plate )
:rotfl:

I wish I had *some* idea how to pronounce any of that!

Sayhello

:rotfl:

I wish I had *some* idea how to pronounce any of that!

Sayhello

Another podcast that I have been listening to is Coffee Break French (found on iTunes). I will by no means be fluent come September but will know some of the basics. I'm just happy that we will have guides to help us out when we get stuck. :)

Another podcast that I have been listening to is Coffee Break French (found on iTunes). I will by no means be fluent come September but will know some of the basics. I'm just happy that we will have guides to help us out when we get stuck. :)
Amen!!!!!! :littleangel:

I'll check out that Coffee Break French. ANYTHING would help. I pronounce French like Spanish (hey, I grew up in Southern California!) and it makes EVERYONE cringe!

Sayhello

Got to love iTunes:yay:

Darn it! There seems to be some sort of problem with downloading Coffee Break French. :confused: Maybe I'll check back tomorrow...

Sayhello

Mon nom est Mike, mais vous pouvez m'appeler Michelle King.

Il est bon d'être le roi!

Oh pisse garçon!!

I screamed like a little girl when I opened the mail box today!!!!

63613_1488613811448_1117025522_31094415_923488_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter