Lobster Macaroni & Cheese

I had it at Columbia Harbour House last October. It was really good and filling and not at all like has been described above.

You made me check out Capital Grille right after I read your post. I'm quite lucky to have one that 10 mins from my house, but never try it since it opened on 2012. Now, I think I will give it a try.

The "Lobster Mac and Cheese" at H&V was good compares to other Mac and Cheese. However, it isn't much lobster in it. Not every scoop comes with lobster. Better to treat it as a plain Mac and Cheese.:)

BEWARE it's pretty expensive. Not like "I can't ever afford that" expensive but more like "very very VERY special occasion" expensive. $50+ steaks kind of expensive. Unless that's your norm ;) Totally worth it though. I try to get to as many as I can. Normally I just get the lobster mac and a bowl of french onion soup (also amazing) and that's good enough for me :) The kind of place where you want to look a little better than casual dining at. I've worn jeans there but more like a dressing jean outfit but once I went with my parents who wore slacks cause I told them it's a nicer place and they said even though you could wear jeans they would have felt really weird and out of place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter