LMTClub Promo Code

Quick question: I recommended LMT to my friend and her boyfriend because they want 2 day hoppers, and I've seen so many positive reviews on here. When they purchase the tickets, do they bring the print outs directly to the gates? Or do they need to stop at the booths? I've never used this before and want to make sure I pass off the correct info to them.

I read in another thread you can add the tickets to the disneyland app but if you bring the Eticket directly to the entrance turnstile the CM will scan the barcode, take your photo and print out the normal Disneyland ticket. I have not done that myself so I'm not sure if it's still the case.

Quick question: I recommended LMT to my friend and her boyfriend because they want 2 day hoppers, and I've seen so many positive reviews on here. When they purchase the tickets, do they bring the print outs directly to the gates? Or do they need to stop at the booths? I've never used this before and want to make sure I pass off the correct info to them.
You can print as backup. But I scanned the ticket into my phone and didn’t need the Paper one at the gate. No need for ticket booth.

Can anyone confirm that they have purchased and used tickets from here? I need tickets for end of January but I am nervous since I cannot choose those dates. I am worried I will get them and they will be expiring 2018.

Can anyone confirm that they have purchased and used tickets from here? I need tickets for end of January but I am nervous since I cannot choose those dates. I am worried I will get them and they will be expiring 2018.
Yes. I ordered mine in March. They expire 12/2019, basically. Technically 1/13/20 and they expire 14 days after 1st use.

I still don't know how I got a free lifetime membership to LMT club. I put in a free code like 8 years ago, rented a few rooms each year for the first few years, and now when I check my account, it says "Lifetime."

I still check it occasionally, but I've had better luck using the secret deals on hotwire more lately, since it's pretty easy to figure them out now.
Strangely, I was a lifetime member a few days ago, but today they wanted $50. Thanks to the person who posted FOETRAVEL--it still works. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter