LMTClub Promo Code

Choirmom

Mouseketeer
I joined LMT Club last year with a free promo code to purchase park tickets. I want to purchase tickets again this year, but my membership has expired and they want $50 to renew. Is there another promo code out there or a way around paying the $50 to join?

I still don't know how I got a free lifetime membership to LMT club. I put in a free code like 8 years ago, rented a few rooms each year for the first few years, and now when I check my account, it says "Lifetime."

I still check it occasionally, but I've had better luck using the secret deals on hotwire more lately, since it's pretty easy to figure them out now.

My BFF bought tickets with a freebie code in February, 2017, and her membership was still valid when she logged in in June to buy tickets for this year's trip.

What is this?

What is LMT Club?

It's a club you join (think it's supposed to be $50/year) and it allows you to get not only DL tickets at a discount but other travel related discounts.

As this thread has mentioned there are promo codes that allow you to join for free and possibly if you keep rejecting to join it will give you a free membership as well.

I still don't know how I got a free lifetime membership to LMT club. I put in a free code like 8 years ago, rented a few rooms each year for the first few years, and now when I check my account, it says "Lifetime."

I still check it occasionally, but I've had better luck using the secret deals on hotwire more lately, since it's pretty easy to figure them out now.
Mine is lifetime too! Not complaining I guess :-)

Last edited:
I checked and it only goes through the end of this year, can't buy anything in January yet. I assume it doesn't matter what day we use the tickets even if we purchased them for December, we could use them in March yeah?
Yes. Because the expiration date on the tickets is 2019.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter