LMTC Disneyland tickets no longer available?/Information on Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got here Sunday night around 5:30pm. Security on Harbor was maybe 12 people deep all the way across. We walked straight to a ticket booth. I told the cast member I had a voucher to exchange for tickets. He said, “I haven’t done one of these for a while” and crack his knuckles. He entered to voucher #, checked my ID, confirmed ticket type and printed them and then wrote our names on each one. It took 5 minutes if even that long (no waiting for anything just a fluid process like it was how they always do it). I don’t think we would have been any faster purchasing tickets at the booth He may have been a supervisor or higher level cast member (he said he hasn’t work that side of the operation for a while). It was simple and painless.

This is a stupid question, but I want to make sure I call the right place. Could someone please confirm for me the number to call to purchase tickets? Is it 844 667 2175 (US)? Thanks!

When I searched through this thread, I saw several people mention an 800 number but I can't find one. I saw the one above, another that was an 866 number, and a 3rd on the lmtc homepage - 888 591 2799.

Last edited:
This is a stupid question, but I want to make sure I call the right place. Could someone please confirm for me the number to call to purchase tickets? Is it 844 667 2175 (US)? Thanks!

When I searched through this thread, I saw several people mention an 800 number but I can't find one. I saw the one above, another that was an 866 number, and a 3rd on the lmtc homepage - 888 591 2799.

That is actually a really great question. The number to call is 1-888-918-9676. If you go to the LMTC website, there is a little phone icon in the upper right corner on the homepage. (At least it is there in my phone...not sure about desk top.) This is the number it dials. Am I allowed to post the direct number/email for the agent I bought from?

ETA... Just went thru my phone history to make sure the number I just posted and the number I actually dialed matched up. They do. I thought it was confusing with the multiple US numbers that were posted throughout the site.

That is actually a really great question. The number to call is 1-888-918-9676. If you go to the LMTC website, there is a little phone icon in the upper right corner on the homepage. (At least it is there in my phone...not sure about desk top.) This is the number it dials. Am I allowed to post the direct number/email for the agent I bought from?

ETA... Just went thru my phone history to make sure the number I just posted and the number I actually dialed matched up. They do. I thought it was confusing with the multiple US numbers that were posted throughout the site.
Thank you so much!!!!

I just called LMT at the number provided by deejdigsdis and it was very easy EXCEPT that I'm purchasing for my sister because she doesn't like to do things like that herself. Everything went smoothly except that the charge was denied by Chase (Disney Visa). The agent told me that this often happens with Chase cards because the bank on LMT's side is in Spain. The agent told me to check my email for a message from Chase and verify it, but since I didn't have access to my sister's email account I couldn't do that. I have to wait for my sister to get back to me about it so I can complete the transaction, but the agent did give me her name and direct number/extension.

If anyone is interested, the price I got for a 4-day adult hopper was $323.20. The price for that same hopper on Disney site is $380.

800, 888, 877, 866, 855, 844 or 833 are all toll-free numbers. A lot of times people use "800 number" to mean anything toll free as 800 used to be the only exchange for calling toll free.

I’ve purchased from LMTC several times before and upgraded to APs w/o losing my discount. I really want to buy from them again but I’m bummed about having to go to the booth (takes so long IME, especially around the holidays). I’d also rather buy w/ MP. But, I have to buy 6, so that discount adds up... it seems that a 5 day hopper provides the best discount, and I’m looking at $326 vs $390, right?

We bought the 5 day hopper at 325.77. I clicked the link in the Disneyland App to upgrade to an AP today while in the park to see what discount it showed and it looks like it is crediting/bridging them at a 370.00 value. So not full gate price, but 50.00 more than what you pay for them. Not bad if you are planning upgrading.

Last edited:

We got the bought the 5 day hopper at 325.77. I clicked the link in the Disneyland App to upgrade to an AP today while in the park to see what discount it showed and it looks like it is crediting/bridging them at a 370.00 value. So not full gate price, but 50.00 more than what you pay for them. Not bad if you are planning upgrading.

Interesting-- $370 was the full price before the last increase in January 2019. That would imply the vouchers LMTC is selling now are "old stock" and will run out at some point. But the 2021 expiration dates reported are also interesting. IF these are old stock, maybe they got the expiration extended somehow. Or maybe Vouchers have longer expiration terms than E-tickets.

$45-$50 is the largest savings/price bridge I have received from LMTC in the past. I am currently holding E-Tickets (not vouchers) bought from LMTC in Jan 2019 after the price increase (but old stock/prices) and I expect the $370 upgrade value. But my expiration on the E-tickets is Jan 2020.

800, 888, 877, 866, 855, 844 or 833 are all toll-free numbers. A lot of times people use "800 number" to mean anything toll free as 800 used to be the only exchange for calling toll free.
Thanks. I knew they were toll free but wasn't sure if there was a specific one that posters here were using to get the DLR tickets. Seems confusing to have so many different numbers on the site. Well, confusing to me, anyway!
ETA: worked with an agent named Casey who was awesome. After the little glitch with Chase denying the charge since it was a foreign bank, we were able to get it ok'd and now have the voucher which we'll exchange for a hopper when we check in at GCH. Thanks to all of those who have updated this thread with current info! We have an annual sisters Christmas trip and usually add my sister's ticket to our reservation. This saved almost $60 over that method.

Last edited:
I called LMTC today and was looking for a little confirmation from those who have recently booked tickets. 5 Day Hopper Tickets were $325.77. I asked if those included a Magic Morning and was told it did not. The agent asked for our first date and told me that our tickets would expire five days from first use and that Disneyland tickets had no flexibility like Disneyworld tickets, meaning if you buy a five day ticket you have to use it for five consecutive days. Disney World tickets give you 7 days to use the 5.

Can anyone confirm that this information is correct? My two main concerns are that we wouldn't have the Magic Morning but also if we went to redeem the tickets the night before, would that be the first day of our five day tickets? Otherwise we would need to redeem in the morning for first use. Thanks in advance!

I called LMTC today and was looking for a little confirmation from those who have recently booked tickets. 5 Day Hopper Tickets were $325.77. I asked if those included a Magic Morning and was told it did not. The agent asked for our first date and told me that our tickets would expire five days from first use and that Disneyland tickets had no flexibility like Disneyworld tickets, meaning if you buy a five day ticket you have to use it for five consecutive days. Disney World tickets give you 7 days to use the 5.

Can anyone confirm that this information is correct? My two main concerns are that we wouldn't have the Magic Morning but also if we went to redeem the tickets the night before, would that be the first day of our five day tickets? Otherwise we would need to redeem in the morning for first use. Thanks in advance!

That doesn't sound right at all. I am one who bought a 5 day hopper and used it last week. I paid the price you were quoted. It included a Magic Morning. I took a picture of my park hopper after I redeemed my voucher and it said it expired 13 days after first visit or Jan 12, 2021. It did not need to be used 5 consecutive days. Let me know if you want me to message you the name and number of the agent I worked with.

That doesn't sound right.

DL tickets don't have to be used on consecutive days, but must be used within 13 days of first usage.

My understanding is that ALL tickets 3+ days include one magic morning. The only exception to this are tickets purchased at the DL ticket booths. Why those don't have MM, I have no idea.

I can't imagine that LMT tickets would have different 'rules' than other tickets.

I just bought a 4-day hopper. It includes 1MM and once you activate the ticket at the turnstile, you have the 13 days as others mentioned before it expires, so you can use your 5 days anywhere within the 13 whether consecutive or not. The agent very specifically went over that for me.

That doesn't sound right.

DL tickets don't have to be used on consecutive days, but must be used within 13 days of first usage.

My understanding is that ALL tickets 3+ days include one magic morning. The only exception to this are tickets purchased at the DL ticket booths. Why those don't have MM, I have no idea.
Military Salutes also do not have MM.

That doesn't sound right at all. I am one who bought a 5 day hopper and used it last week. I paid the price you were quoted. It included a Magic Morning. I took a picture of my park hopper after I redeemed my voucher and it said it expired 13 days after first visit or Jan 12, 2021. It did not need to be used 5 consecutive days. Let me know if you want me to message you the name and number of the agent I worked with.

Thank you. Yes, please message me the name of the agent you spoke with. The agent I talked to was nice, but seemed unsure of things and had to put me on hold to confirm what she told me. From what I had read from other posts in this thread it didn't seem consistent.

Thank you. Yes, please message me the name of the agent you spoke with. The agent I talked to was nice, but seemed unsure of things and had to put me on hold to confirm what she told me. From what I had read from other posts in this thread it didn't seem consistent.

Apparently I can't message you yet. It doesn't give me that option. I think you have to have 10 messages posted before I can message you.

Just used a 5 day park hopper purchased from LMTC for $326. Same ticket purchased directly from Disneyland would be $395. Is that what you are referring to?

oh, had it wrong...I was trying to figure out the price from some of the other retailers w/o MP (did my math wrong cuz I was thinking of the old MP daily price). I think the next best option is $365 ea, so a $39 savings going through LMTC, or in my case $234 on 6 tix. Debating whether that’s worth it if I can’t convince a CM to bridge the $$ I spend on daily MP.

We got the bought the 5 day hopper at 325.77. I clicked the link in the Disneyland App to upgrade to an AP today while in the park to see what discount it showed and it looks like it is crediting/bridging them at a 370.00 value. So not full gate price, but 50.00 more than what you pay for them. Not bad if you are planning upgrading.
So strange that it wasn’t giving full face value. It’s always been exact for me in the past

Military Salutes also do not have MM.

Thanks for clarifying. BTW, do you know if Disabled Veterans (100% combat related) qualify for any of the military-related tickets? He does have an ID card and base privileges.

Is there an option for 3 day park hoppers, or just 5 day hoppers ?
If there is a 3 day option, would anyone know the price ? We're going in the middle of January.
Thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter