LMTC Disneyland tickets no longer available?/Information on Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone considering waiting for Black Friday deals? I was just about to order tickets from lmtclub but then thought, well, maybe there will be a Black Friday deal... somewhere?

Anyone considering waiting for Black Friday deals? I was just about to order tickets from lmtclub but then thought, well, maybe there will be a Black Friday deal... somewhere?
I'm waiting for that too! I don't know if we can attach links but you could search for GAT (getaway today). They currently have BF sale....Adults for kids prices on 3+ days. I was waiting to see what UT had for BF but so far LMTC is the best price but it is a voucher you have to redeem at the window. Waiting for other members to see if it works. But I'm also waiting to see if UT does a sale. Tick tock. Lol

I'm waiting for that too! I don't know if we can attach links but you could search for GAT (getaway today). They currently have BF sale....Adults for kids prices on 3+ days. I was waiting to see what UT had for BF but so far LMTC is the best price but it is a voucher you have to redeem at the window. Waiting for other members to see if it works. But I'm also waiting to see if UT does a sale. Tick tock. Lol
Thank you!
Our visit is in January so I can wait.

Had to call them to get tickets.

Sent a voucher in email

Printed out the voucher

Took to the ticket booth in between the parks.

Checked my drivers license and write down the other names for the other tickets.

She wrote the names on the tickets then gave them to me.

Going into the park they scanned the ticket and took a picture.

Pretty simple actually just so anyone had questions about using them still

Had to call them to get tickets.

Sent a voucher in email

Printed out the voucher

Took to the ticket booth in between the parks.

Checked my drivers license and write down the other names for the other tickets.

She wrote the names on the tickets then gave them to me.

Going into the park they scanned the ticket and took a picture.

Pretty simple actually just so anyone had questions about using them still
Thank you! Many of us have been wanting confirmation that this worked. Sounds simple enough!

Did your whole party have to go to the ticket booth? We have a late evening arrival, and I'm wondering if I can send my husband the night before we plan to enter, while I stay back at the hotel with sleeping kids.

Not the op, but when I've exchanged vouchers in the past, one person can pick up multiple tickets, but it needs to be the person who made the purchase. They will ask for a driver's license.

Did your whole party have to go to the ticket booth? We have a late evening arrival, and I'm wondering if I can send my husband the night before we plan to enter, while I stay back at the hotel with sleeping kids.
I’ve done this before and don’t recall the whole party needing to be present. As the PP mentioned it should be the person that bought the tickets. Also doing it the night before is definitely the way to go. I wouldn’t want to mess around with exchange early in the morning when the ticket booths could be busy.

I’ve done this before and don’t recall the whole party needing to be present. As the PP mentioned it should be the person that bought the tickets. Also doing it the night before is definitely the way to go. I wouldn’t want to mess around with exchange early in the morning when the ticket booths could be busy.
That's what we did the night before but the line was long people getting year passes.
That's ok didn't have anything else to do that night rather get it exchanged so get in the park first thing next morning

Can someone confirm these are valid thru dates in 2020? And do they carry 4 day passes as well as 5 day? Just wondering what the price difference is.... Thanks everyone!

Another confirmation that all is well with the new vouchers. Six minutes total from time I got in line to time I received my tickets. No problems at all!

Thank you for reporting back! I just called LMTC and purchased my tickets. It was a 10 minute call from dialing to confirming to the agent that I had received my email confirmation and voucher. This is basically how the call went:

1. She asked for the date(s) of travel (1st day we planned on using the tickets). She asked Hopper or not right away, but asked specifically about 1 Magic Morning on the ticket. I just said yes, we wanted it to avoid confusion. She asked how many in the party and then verified that the children were between the age of 3-9 for the child tickets (their ages are listed on the voucher).

Then she quoted me the price: 5 Day Hoppers w/ 1 Magic Morning Adult:325.77 and Child: 309.28 (same price that deejdigsdis got) and gave me the grand total and asked if I wanted to make the purchased at that price.

2. She asked for my Credit Card info and processed the payment. While the payment was processing she basically read the fine print on the voucher and explained that the voucher was in my name and I was the one that had to redeem it at any Will Call Ticket Booth. She said the voucher is a one time use and that I would pick up all of my party's tickets at the same time and only I needed to be present to redeem them (did mention that I would need Photo ID that matches the name on the voucher).

3. She then confirmed that the charge went through and she asked for my billing address, a good phone number to reach me at and my email address to send the confirmation and voucher to. She told me the email had been sent and to check my Inbox and to let her know when I received it. Then she had me open the voucher and make sure all of the information was correct (Name, Dates, Type of Tickets, etc.).

4. She let me know that we could cancel all the way up until the day before the 1st day (that is printed on the voucher) I don't know if that is because our trip is before the end of this year or if that is their cancellation policy further out too.

She finished by asking me to save the email that had her direct extension and to feel free to share it with family & friends for future bookings (I am guessing that they receive commission or some kind of incentive for their sales). She was very professional and very friendly. She told me about her favorite rides and said she hoped we would get out to Florida some day to see the differences between the parks.

Last edited:
Can someone confirm these are valid thru dates in 2020? And do they carry 4 day passes as well as 5 day? Just wondering what the price difference is.... Thanks everyone!
Sorry I didn’t see your post until after I called. The voucher itself is tied to dates of travel, other people have posted they have bought them for dates in 2020 without a problem. The fine print says something about using within 13 days, but I don’t know if that is a window once we hit the first day printed on it or if it’s referring to park hoppers expiring 13 days after first entry. They do have the shorter length hoppers (the agent asked how many days I wanted), but I didn’t ask for any pricing for the other options. Another website had 2-5 day single park per day and hopper pricing from calling LMTC in October and these were 6-7 dollars cheaper for the same ticket than the pricing on that post. So I would assume that the shorter length tickets would still be at those price points if not a few dollars cheaper now too.

Doing my research over the past year it seems like the discounts on most of the sites I was watching (LMTC, UT, ARes and GetAway) the shorter the ticket the closer their pricing (even with discount) is to Gate pricing and to each others prices. Just like the 4th and 5th days get significantly cheaper to add through Disney, the resellers seem to have more flexibility and their discounts seem to vary more from each other with the 4 and 5 day tickets. The longer tickets also seems to vary more from promotion to promotion on the same site. For example GetAwayToday was doing 5th day free (which was a 15.00 saving) recently, they started their Black Friday sale this week and that promo is “Adult at Kids Prices” a 20.00 savings) on a 5 day hopper.

Last edited:
....recently, they started their Black Friday sale this week and that promo is “Kids at Adult Prices” a 20.00 savings) on a 5 day hopper.

“Kids at Adult Prices” That doesn't seem like much of a deal to me :)

I think it's Adult's at Kid Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter