Live Halloween trip.

O good a Wayne and Karen trip, helps deal with my holiday blues. Why is it about 6 weeks after I feel low and want to be there again :thumbsup2

Have a fab hols.

I know how you are feeling about missing Matt, our Lauren is at Worcester and it is really weird around the house, the plus is the house is tidier:rotfl2:

Hi Wayne, glad ur having a fab time up to now, it's a hot one today, can't believe I'm drinking coffee, it's roasting! We are at MK at the mo, had breakfast at crystal palace, Epcot later for Via Napoli!

Debs xx

Hi Wayne, glad ur having a fab time up to now, it's a hot one today, can't believe I'm drinking coffee, it's roasting! We are at MK at the mo, had breakfast at crystal palace, Epcot later for Via Napoli!

Debs xx

Enjoy - we ate at via Napoli yesterday

We are at Hollywood studios today - weather is great isn't it?

Waiting for dh and dd to get off rockin roller coaster x

Great photos, I could just eat that piece of cake!! :thumbsup2

Enjoy - we ate at via Napoli yesterday

We are at Hollywood studios today - weather is great isn't it?

Waiting for dh and dd to get off rockin roller coaster x

Had to come back to the room for a cool down! I'm stuffed already with the dining plan, not ate since the crystal palace brekki this morn, have to save myself for tonight now, gonna have loads of credits left lol! :)

Debs xx

Hi Wayne, your trip crept up on me, only realised looking at Matts' blog, he seems to be really enjoying himself and has settled in.
He is really enjoying himself. He had it confirmed today he is now a Student Ambassador. Has to go thru some training, CRB check etc then he can start. Earns £8/hr, not bad for his first job.

Good morning Wayne and Karen! We were at the studios yesterday and Epcot. Will be looking out for you both. We're off to the Halloween party tonight :)
Hope you enjoy the party.

Looking forward to trying Logan's Roadhouse as it always seems to get good reviews:thumbsup2
Shame you had to cancel.
We always have a good meal there.

I know how you are feeling about missing Matt, our Lauren is at Worcester and it is really weird around the house, the plus is the house is tidier:rotfl2:

House is tidier, meal times a lot faster. So different.:goodvibes

Today we went to Premium Outlet Idrive, just got a couple of bags. They are $40 each in Disney, outlet selling at $18.95 buy one get one free.

IMG_5472Medium-1.jpg

Lunch at Sweet Tomato, as good as ever.

Into Epcot

IMG_5460Medium-1.jpg

IMG_5463Medium-1.jpg

Across to Boardwalk at 5pm for DISmeet.
We caused havoc moving a couple of tables and chairs, to be told we were supposed to be seated not just seat ourselves. Oh well there were plenty of tables no worries.
Had a beer sampler which was very enjoyable
IMG_5464Medium-1.jpg

Thank you to everyone who came, really enjoyed our couple of hours together.:thumbsup2
Left rachelanne
White & Blue shirt Me
Pink top dixonsontour
Grey hat chmurf
IMG_5466Medium-1.jpg

We then walked around to Beaches & Cream. Told 30-40 mins but pager went off after 10 mins, sat at the counter, could see the workings of the place, they work so fast in a very small area. So busy they had a chef in from Yacht & Beach Club restaurants, must not happen often as we could hear lots of whiperings amongst the staff about a chef being there.
Menu has changed, I guess because its now on DDP they have removed the double cheeseburger and increased costs. Still a great burger (probably best onsite) but now $36 for 2 burgers & 2 drinks.

IMG_5470Medium-1.jpg

Walked back thru epcot but too full to eat or drink anything else.
AP fantasyland preview tomorrow so a very early start.

Glad you're having a good time. Good to see the Disney outlet at premium I-drive is as good as ever! I hope you enjoy the preview - we're doing one of the DVC ones on Monday. I'm just waiting for the alarm to go off then I can get up and get ready for the airport :) :) :)

Loved the pictures of the Dismeet!

I had the same burger two weeks ago at Beaches and Cream, and was also too stuffed to partake in some food & wine sampling.

Love the live TR so far Wayne! Thanks for keeping us all updated, looks like you are having a great time! The pic of the Dismeet is brilliant! Nice to put faces to names :goodvibes Enjoy the FLE preview today :thumbsup2

Lovely pics we go next sat. I have never done the food and wine before. Always good to do something new

Think we need to add Beaches and Cream to our todo list :)

The DIS meet looked like lots of fun.

Sorry to have missed the dismeet as we were at the party. We really enjoyed dressing up and would highly recommend it to others. Still trying to spot fellow disers on our travels :) where are you staying Wayne?

Sorry to have missed the dismeet as we were at the party. We really enjoyed dressing up and would highly recommend it to others. Still trying to spot fellow disers on our travels :) where are you staying Wayne?

The parties are great, especially if you dress up but we have done about 7 of them (5 in Fl, 2 in CA) so decided not to do one this trip.
We spotted someone wearing a DIS unplugged Tshirt this morning, they were from Ohio so I introduced myself. Hope they find me on here.
We are staying at the Fairfield Inn, Marriott Village LBV.
A little too tired to post pics tonight, 5:30am start to do New Fantasyland preview. Better than I expected, we went for the Belle option but no-one stopped us going into see Ariel, I had my pic taken with her. saw Gaston outside his Tavern, went in and had a cinnamon roll but it wasn't as good as Main St bakery. Ariel ride was very good. fairytales with Belle is very good. I can see long lines here. We had 25 minute wait with hardly any line.
Be our guest line was forming for lunch but it was only 10am, no idea what time it opened but we were not wanting to eat so early. Just went down and had a quick look inside.
Ate at the Plaza restaurant, nothing outstanding, just OK.
This evening we were invited to the Lounge at the top of the World by Deb (UKDEB) & Matt, Moira(Pootle) picked us up to take us so I could have a drink. Very enjoyable evening, thank you to all three.
Moira then dropped us at Bahama Breeze, somewhere we have been meaning to eat at for years but always too busy to get in. Tonight no problem, table available as soon as we entered. Karen had chicken I had seafood paella (and side of fries) a cocktail & 2 pints of Bud light came to $53 & $10 tip, not the cheapest place but we really liked it.
Will try get some pics uploaded soon.:goodvibes

Just catching up with your report Wayne. Sounds like you are having a great time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter