Live Halloween trip.

wayneg

Just done Online Checkin with AA for tomorrow morning. Hope Sandy does not affect our flights via Chicago.
10 night trip, our first time away without Matt since he was born 18 years ago.
Staying at Fairfield Inn & Suites, Marriott Village, LBV.

DISmeet on Nov 2nd if anyone can join us http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3010672

Happy holiday, it will seem so strange without Matt. I've been reading his blog & it's made me start thinking of when Stephen goes to Uni & not on hol with us. Quite an emotional time I imagine.

the weather's lousy here today in detroit - but it's only heavy rain - the wind seems to be moderate, so i guess chicago must be the same..

Aaron and i have never been on a trip without the kids.
I've been on my own a few times to be with my family in the states, but never the two of us on vacation.
Vacations have always been the whole family.
Even when DS was 6 weeks old - his first visit to WDW.

i don't think Aaron and i will ever go to WDW on our own, but maybe on a cruise next year in europe. we've been talking about going on a solo cruise if we can get a bargain basement deal at the last minute.

Have a great trip, Wayne!

Like you, we just have the one DS (he's 24 now), and our first trip a few years ago without him was strange to begin with. But we got used to it!

It's cheaper too! :rotfl2:

Have a safe journey and I would bet Matt is jealous he is missing out as much as you will miss him ;)

I am a bit jealous as we have another 6 weeks to wait we had original booked to fly last Saturday for 2 weeks- damn DD starting school :rotfl2: (OK its our fault as we choose a different school and there is no way we would pull her out from there in term time unlike the one we thought she would go too! :headache: )

Have a safe flight. We fly out on Saturday so if you could get the nice weather ready for us that would be great ;)

Have a great trip :-)

I'm sure you'll find it strange without Matt, but like others have said after a couple of days you'll not even realise he's missing ;-)

Katie x

I have been following Matt's blog and I had completely forgotten about your trip until he posted it as part of the halloween decorations update.

Have a great trip :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter