!!!! LIVE from 6/11 !!!!

pppiglet

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=deeppink>Don't like
Having a great time! Had a dis meet of about 12 or so families. Embarkation is pretty smooth. Things seem quiet tonight. Everyone is tired and full from dinner. Water is pretty smooth. It's definately cold and windy up top!

Tablemates are quiet. Two of them work for Disneyland and are doing a presentation on Monday in the Buena Vista for "behind the Scenes". She does stuff like Ducky Williams. (I think that's the name). They only had four days notice from DL that they were coming. I can't imagine that since I have been planning for a year!

Lumieres tonight with Claudio, Mizar, and Alexandra. Eric is our room steward.i think we are doing High Tea tomorrow in Palo. Will try to check back in tomorrow night. First cruise and so much to take in!

Thanks for all your tips! They helped lots!

Debbie :wave2:

:boat: Have a Magical Cruise! :boat:
Thanks for taking the time out of your vacation to keep us updated. :sunny:
Kathy

Hi Debbie!

My family watched you sail off today from the Port of Calls restuarant. My daughter and I were the only ones waving to you all there! My other kids were just watching. We sail in two weeks.

Please feel us in on your excursions! EDITED TO ADD: AND ALSO FILL US IN TOO! I'm so confused when it comes to excursions!

Also, what time did you get to port and how long did you wait?

I have pictures from my disposable of the Magic going by. If they come out okay, I'll pm you and send them to you! It is different watching sail by. It looks so big and so beautiful! But it looks like nothings going on but people at the rails (I've sailed twice so I know what's going on!).

There was a large platform open on Deck 4 - way forward under the crew pool, while sailing past us. There were crew memebers waving to us all. That was wierd! Must of been the "rope room". It was cool watching them all wave!

She sailed out very slowly and zig zagged it seemed to me.

Have a fantastic time making wonderful memories! :wizard:

And thank you for posting!

:lovestruc :banana:

two weeks from tonight it will be our group on the ship. When reviewing the post from the last cruise. Someone asked if they gave you anything special for the sailaway and we never did get a answer. Also they said that RACHAL was going on vacation starting today who is the CM this trip and who is the captain. Anything you can tell us we will enjoy getting information. Have a wonderful cruise.

Let us know about the weather............and .......................HAVE A GREAT TRIP!! :sunny:

First have a great trip and enjoy. We all want to know about the seas, weather, excursions and time you arrived at port - well the whole boarding from start to finish. Hopefully it was a smooth one.

We will be on the July 2nd cruise. Can't wait.

Have a fantastic trip!! :cool1:
We'll be getting on when you get off next week, so I am so glad you are doing a LIVE update! Is embarkation getting smoother? What excrusions are you doing? We are doing the canopy tour w/ Los Veranos and Randi's Happy Horses. Also, we are travelling with DD2, DD9, and DD11. Any advice/info we have about these age groups would be great.

Thank you for posting. :wizard:

What time would you reccommend getting to the cruise terminal?
Have a wonderful week, keep those details coming when you can.............
Thanks

Don't know if you are going to Palo's but could you find out if Ellie is still working onboard? Thanks :wave:

I am so happy you are posting a live report! Thank you so much! Do you know what times the Tea with Wendy is being held? HAVE THE BEST TIME! :goodvibes

AUDREY BELCHER said:
two weeks from tonight it will be our group on the ship. When reviewing the post from the last cruise. Someone asked if they gave you anything special for the sailaway and we never did get a answer. Also they said that RACHAL was going on vacation starting today who is the CM this trip and who is the captain. Anything you can tell us we will enjoy getting information. Have a wonderful cruise.

Audrey we were the on last week and got the west coast blanket which came in handy since it was chilly. No other pins, hands.....

Rachel is off but Brent is still on board.

Debbie,

Hope you are having a magical time! We sail on 7/9 and are getting VERY excited around here!! :Pinkbounc When looking at the 5/28 navigators, they showed Twice Charmed on Monday night, the PremEar movie on Tuesday night, and Who Wants To Be A Mousketeer on Wed. night. But it seems that they changed that around a bit on the 6/4 cruise. They listed the highlights for the week in Saturday's navigator (p.2) on the 5/28 cruise (dress, show, etc.)...I assume they do that each week. Can you tell us which shows are which nights on your cruise?

We're trying to plan one night "out" without the kids for Palo and a massage to celebrate our 10th anniversary, but we don't want to miss any of the big stage shows with the kids. Based on the 5/28 cruise, Wednesday night would be perfect, but I seem to remember reading that they did Twice Charmed on Wednesday night last week. Help!

Kim :flower:

:confused3 :confused3 Let us know how the weather has been today! Yes, also let us know which would be a good night for Palo?!

From last week the nights were as follows:
Saturday--casual rotational dining----show Welcome Aboard
Sunday---formal night---Golden Mickeys menu---show Golden Mickeys
Monday---casual----rotaional menu----show Gary Delena rockand roll comedy
Tuesday---pirate dress----Pirates In The Caribbean dining menu---show Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy movie and left port & pirate deck party at 9:45
Wednesday--- casual attire---rotational dining menu---left port at 5:00 and show Twice Charmed
Thursday--semi-formal attire---Captain's Gala menu---show Disney Dreams
Friday---casual---Til We Meet Again menu---Farewell variety show

Hope that helps. Palos would be good Mon any time and Wed as long as you make the show.

Judy

Thx so much judy, that's great advice!! :goodvibes

I wonder why they changed Twice Charmed to Wed. night...they did it Monday night on the 5/28 cruise. I thought they saved the big stage shows for at sea days for the most part (except for Cabo, when the ship leaves really early). I'll be curious to hear from ppiglet regarding what the schedule is for this week. Maybe they are still playing around with the best schedule for the West Coast cruises. If Twice Charmed is on Wed, I'll be bummed, because we have a couples massage and Palo planned to celebrate our anniversary...and since we'll be in Mazatlan that day, we won't be able to make the matinee! :rolleyes:

Yeah it seemed pretty weird that we had a sea day with no show and then very busy days like PV/pirate nightwhich oddly enough was also the PJ parties in all the kids club which are my kids favorite event. They did not know whether to dress in pirate wear or pajamas since the PJ party was 7:30 or so til 10:00. We chose pirate.

They will probably refine it. We also were expecting an 8:30 departure out of Mazatlan but that was changed to 5:00pm will be curious to see what this week holds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter