LIVE @ DIS a Palooza ~ we're here thread!

Ok here goes!
We drove down from Toronto, Ontario, Canada!
We did this so we/I could shop, as there are things you just can't bring home with you when flying.
Shipping is so outragous that it doesn't make things worth buying.
So we had a nice drive down, stopped in to meet a few new Dis friends, and did some sightseeing.
We arrived yesterday!
We phoned Member Services on Saturday morning and got a room at OKW for Monday! :cool1:
So yesterday we just relaxed, looked around OKW, and went to Celebration last night.
We ate at Celebration Town Tavern, and saying the meal was wonderful is a really big understatment. However I am not sure there are words to describe how great everything was.
Our waitress was Krystal and she was amazing! :thumbsup2
I would definately recommend her if you go there!
After dinner we walked around Celebration for a while.
I discovered that New Moon is playing at the theatre there so I am hoping to go back this afternoon to see this.
We then drove around the town for a bit, the homes are lovely.
I would love to live here, and think this is the perfect place for all us Diser's to live!:rotfl:
John says it's very expensive!! :lmao::lmao:
We then came back to OKW about 11 pm last night and I went right to bed.
I have been up enjoying this beautiful resort this morning.
The boys have discovered that all the fire hose boxes in this part of the resort, have no hoses! :eek:
I would worry, but we are leaving today to head over and check in at BLT.
Well I am off now, need to get showered and dressed.
Check out is at 11am I have 1 hour! :eek::eek::eek:

Thanks for the update Kat! glad you all arrived safely and enjoyed your night at OKW. Can't wait to hear more!:thumbsup2 and lol on the shopping- i am so with you there- we are going to have to ship a lot home and i am scared to know how much that is going to cost us.

Thanks for the update Kat! glad you all arrived safely and enjoyed your night at OKW. Can't wait to hear more!:thumbsup2 and lol on the shopping- i am so with you there- we are going to have to ship a lot home and i am scared to know how much that is going to cost us.

Shipping is just not doable to Canada!

Hey all!

After an awesome breakfast at Boma, Jimmy & I got to MK a little before 11 and parking was still in the Minnie section! :)

bad news...we still haven't ridden any rides! SM is closed, but we grabbed fp's in case it reopens later. We've been on line for Buzz for around 25 mins now...think it keeps breaking down. We're not complaining though... We're in Disney!!

Line is moving...more later! (hopefully we'll be adding some pics tonight, if we can figure out how!)

Does anyone have any luck linking FB pictures from their iphone? I can seem to get it figured out.

9 days and counting. I can't wait to see some of y'all again. I need to get out of this cold weather. At least for the first few days it will be warm.

You can always rent a U-Haul trailer if need be! LOL
:eek: :eek: :eek: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Ok Calypso don't give that girl anymore ideas ;) She would be stuck at the border trying to explain why she needed a uhaul trailer to carry her sons ;) because there was no room for them in the car. :lmao:

I am just kidding about the kids but still that would mean she would have to explain why she is taking back the entire marketplace or something with her.

Kat let us know what you think about BLT. I have an inclination to maybe go DVC next year or so and BLT maybe as home base.

9 days and counting. I can't wait to see some of y'all again. I need to get out of this cold weather. At least for the first few days it will be warm.
No kidding Alex! It's getting chilly here.
Friday's forecast for SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS!

Fri
Dec 4

Rain / Snow Showers :scared1:

46°
29°

Hi All!
We are now settled in at BLT.
Heading over to the MK now.
Thought I would post a shot of the view from our room.
We do not have a MK view room, but are on the north side on the 11th floor.
They tried to give us the 2nd floor but...no...no thanks...what do you have higher? (I requested as high up as possible when booking)
So here's our view to the left from our balcony....

100_1166.jpg

Will update more later today!

Hi All!
They tried to give us the 2nd floor but...no...no thanks...what do you have higher? (I requested as high up as possible when booking)

100_1166.jpg

Wow! Nice..:love:

hi all!
We are now settled in at blt.
Heading over to the mk now.
Thought i would post a shot of the view from our room.
We do not have a mk view room, but are on the north side on the 11th floor.
They tried to give us the 2nd floor but...no...no thanks...what do you have higher? (i requested as high up as possible when booking)
so here's our view to the left from our balcony....

100_1166.jpg

will update more later today!

luck-y!

Hi All!

100_1166.jpg

Wow ! Not a bad view for a non-MK view room!

What floor are you on, John? Studio or 1br? We are planning to stay there next Christmas.

Awesome view, John! We have a 2-bedroom (lake view) booked for spring break in March and are hoping for a view like this. Can you see the lake if you look the other way from your balcony?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter