liv luvs disney's 2nd TR attempt

After supper, Gretchen wanted to go swimming. I was too cold to swim, but I did sit curled up in a blanket and let her swim.
407.jpg

408.jpg

410.jpg

Papa was now at the site and they were playing our usual end-of-the-evening games.
411.jpg

Okay, Papa wasn't playing just yet, but he did participate later on.
412.jpg

After our showers, we went down to the beach to watch the fireworks. It was the perfect ending to a busy day.
415.jpg

416.jpg

417.jpg

419.jpg

421.jpg

425.jpg

430.jpg

431.jpg

432.jpg

433.jpg

That's it! I am officially starting impeachment proceedings.

Good luck. The latest sighting of me with an entourage of 8 Escalades driving down Fort Wilderness Way and people trying to see who was in the vehicles shows I'm still too popular to impeach. I was at 3 very large parties Saturday night and people stopped by to chat. I just can't see it happening over a shrimp dinner. BTW fried shrimp is a favorite dish.

Liv forgot to mention I drove about 40 miles round trip to have coffee in Macclenny. Now that speaks volumes to take time from my schedule to mingle with the little people.

Good luck. The latest sighting of me with an entourage of 8 Escalades driving down Fort Wilderness Way and people trying to see who was in the vehicles shows I'm still too popular to impeach. I was at 3 very large parties Saturday night and people stopped by to chat. I just can't see it happening over a shrimp dinner. BTW fried shrimp is a favorite dish.

Liv forgot to mention I drove about 40 miles round trip to have coffee in Macclenny. Now that speaks volumes to take time from my schedule to mingle with the little people.

Hey buddy, that was the least you could do after standing me up...twice!:snooty:

LOL! I see your point. So it seems Liv is one of those "what have you done for me lately" constituents? :lmao:

For the record, I was going to tell about Donnie's trip to the boondocks to come see me. At the rate my report is going, I would have gotten to it around Thanksgiving.:lmao: But I must give information chronologically so I wasn't there yet.

On our last full day, Papa took us out for breakfast at Rainforest Cafe. The kids love to eat breakfast there. Okay, so do I.:)

434.jpg

435.jpg

436.jpg

437.jpg

Look what I saw while waiting on the AK bus.
439.jpg

440.jpg

I never saw them in person, but I was tickled just to get to see their golf carts. (Do I need a life?)

Patiently waiting on our food:rolleyes1
441.jpg

442.jpg

443.jpg

Gage's plate...
444.jpg

Gretchen's plate...
445.jpg

My plate...
446.jpg

And Papa and Grammy's plates...
447.jpg

Check out Gage's fingers...
448.jpg

That youngin' was nose down. He did not come up for air 'til he finished!
449.jpg

They must have spiked Papa's coffee because he was in rare form.
452.jpg

453.jpg

454.jpg

Papa and Grammy took our shopping bags and went back to the camper while the kids and I hit our favorite rides at all 4 parks.

EE was the only thing we rode at AK. The kids rode it 3 times. Once was enough for me.:sick:

Gretchen wanted to get a picture of the broccolli while we were waiting on the DHS bus. (God love her heart. She should have been blonde-like her mother.)
455.jpg

That was very cold. Never would I try that. snarky is as snarky does.

You know I would never spread rumors about you during an election year Donnie! ;)

And I've never tried to get Liv into the backseat! I know she would never agree. I'm not her type! :lmao:

We got fastpasses to RRC, then Gage rode ToT.
456.jpg

We checked out the TSM line and decided it was worth the wait. After we got off TSM, I sent the kids on to RRC while I selfishly had what I wanted for lunch.
458.jpg

The kids were back in no time and Gage had picked up a little lunch too.
459.jpg

After eating every morsel of that butterfinger cupcake, I decided this place would be visited again by the Thomas family.
460.jpg

On our way out, Gretchen got a few pics of the parade.
461.jpg

462.jpg

463.jpg

464.jpg

465.jpg

467.jpg

468.jpg

469.jpg

We all rode back to the Fort to drop some shopping bags off. Then, Gretchen and I went to EPCOT. She wanted to buy something she had only seen while we were at EPCOT earlier. Obviously, I went with her. The golf ball was walk on, so we took advantage of it. Little G made her purchase and asked me to ride Soarin'. It was a 90 minute wait so we decided just to go back to the camper.

Come to think of it the 3rd row seat has been taken out. Now who the heck ordered that to be done?

I'm thinking Judy needs a turn at Mayor. She's there longer and she throws a heck of a party nightly. It's been a long tenure. A lot of dirt has been thrown this way. I have to admit the ontourage was a ploy to get recognition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter