liv luvs disney's 2nd TR attempt

While at the Fort, I searched out another Disboard member (Camping Christy)and luckily she was home. We had a lovely visit.

When I got back to the camper, Papa had taken Gretchen to the pool. He had ridden Gage's bike. I sure whish I had a picture of that. Thinking that MK closed at 7:00, I raced to the pool to get her behind back to the camper, dressed, and the the MK boat. The boat line was 52 miles long and it looked like we were going to miss any chance of a last time ride on SM, eating a funnel cake, and watching the fireworks in front of the castle.:sad2:

We persevered and got on the boat. When we got to MK, I found out the park didn't close until 9:00. Boy were we happy!
470.jpg

471.jpg

472.jpg

Off to SM, then Buzz. I called Grammy to tell her we would be later than expected. We decided to get our funnel cakes before the fireworks. I don't know if I mentioned this or not, but there were 52 million people at MK!:eek: And 51 million were from TN!:eek::eek: Evidently fall break was in many TN school systems so every Charlie Bob, Billy Bob, and Jim Bob in the world was in attendance at the MK that evening!

475.jpg

476.jpg

481.jpg

We didn't get any pictures of the fireworks because we got stuck behind a tree and didn't see squat diddly. We were worn out from the day's activites and were practically slap-happy. We laughed our heads off at all the "ooh-aahs." We were the only people laughing. Those around us didn't see what was so amusing.:confused3 The three of us agreed that we had a better view on the beach the night before, but the entertainment was better at the park.:rotfl2:

Just finished reading your trip report and it was great. Love all of the pictures, your daughter has a great eye for things!

After reading this I am so looking forward to our next trip to the fort in a few weeks. It has been to long since the last one!

Great updates tonight Liv. Here are my thoughts:

51 million Tennesseans at the Mk? Wow. Slap my azz and call this trip report awesome.

Sis, if Donnie ever tries to get you into the back of the Escalade, you call me. Big brother will take care of it.

Starring Rolls entered our itinerary this trip too. That place is just plain good.

I appreciate all the great food pics. And I appreciate the lack of firework pics. Those get old, but food is always fresh and exciting.

Ok, carry on.

As soon as the fire works were over, we saw a swarm of bodies going behind the castle. Gretchen had desperately wanted to ride PP, but we hadn't had time. She begged me to at least try to ride it. We headed back to PP, and sure enough there were people lining up for rides. It occurred to me it must be EMH and it was. I'm NOT a night owl, but for my kids...
482.jpg

485.jpg

486.jpg

487.jpg

488.jpg

489.jpg

We rode whatever was opened and left a little after midnight. Boy, was I tired!
492.jpg

493.jpg

494.jpg

It was quite cold on the boat ride back to the Fort. We were so cold, that we only stopped for 1 picture on our bike ride to the camper.
495.jpg

When we got back, Grammy was waiting up on us. Awe, isn't that sweet? She offered to make us hot chocolate, but we were too tired to hold our heads up.

Nothing interesting to report for our departure day. While I was busy packing up, Gretchen enjoyed her time on the camera. I'll close with the pictures she took while we were all working. (The baby always gets out of the work!)

496.jpg

497.jpg

499.jpg

500.jpg

502.jpg

503.jpg

504.jpg

505.jpg

506.jpg

507.jpg

508.jpg

509.jpg

510.jpg

511.jpg

512.jpg

513.jpg

514.jpg

515.jpg

516.jpg

517.jpg

518.jpg

519.jpg

520.jpg

521.jpg

522.jpg

There you have it. Nearly a month after we left FW, this TR is finished!!!!!

Great report Liv! :worship::worship::worship:

I can't believe that a month has already gone by since we were there! It seems like yesterday (and I wish it was tommorow). It was so great meeting you and your whole family. I hope that our paths will cross again sometime very soon!

...Can't you scrounge up a couple more pics? just make something up. More! popcorn::

I was thinking about that very same thing!

:rolleyes: Hey! We should start a thread where everyone posts miscellaneous photos from their trip with a silly comment. It could be kind of like the i thread with pictures! :rotfl:

Liv luvs Disney...
and kampfirekim luvs Liv!

Awesome TR! I sure hate to see it come to an end!

I love the crying pics,

but my fave of all was the air bag photo. LMBO!

Seriously, WHAT FUN this has been following along.

I can't believe that a month has already gone by since we were there! It seems like yesterday (and I wish it was tommorow). It was so great meeting you and your whole family. I hope that our paths will cross again sometime very soon!
Lisa, I feel the same way...about everything you said!!!

That girl is sad to be leaving the Fort! Hilarious!!! :rotfl2: She sure seems like a ham with the camera.

Great TR! Please don't let it be over. Can't you scrounge up a couple more pics? just make something up. More! popcorn::
As quite and shy as she is, she can cut loose every now and then.

Actually, we had a ton more pictures, I just didn't post all of them. I didn't even upload all of them to Photo Bucket. Just too time consuming and I was afraid I would bore you all to death!

I was thinking about that very same thing!

:rolleyes: Hey! We should start a thread where everyone posts miscellaneous photos from their trip with a silly comment. It could be kind of like the i thread with pictures! :rotfl:
Hey, The i thread w/ pics is an excellent idea! You start it, Lisa.

Liv luvs Disney...
and kampfirekim luvs Liv!

Awesome TR! I sure hate to see it come to an end!

I love the crying pics,

but my fave of all was the air bag photo. LMBO!

Seriously, WHAT FUN this has been following along.
Oh I think the ankle freckle is a close second to the airbag!!! :rotfl2:

Glad you enjoyed it! It certainly was fun reliving it!!

Forgot to mention that I had the opportunity to meet up with eeyoretoo on 2 different occasions. They were so kind to send me directions for a flag pole when they got back to Cananda. I don't have any pictures to "prove" we met and they're not on here very often, but I did want to give a shout out to them!

Great report. For some reason I thought you finished it 2 weeks ago so I quit reading. Now I am caught up.

Olivia-

Excellent job on this trip report.

Both you and your DD have been awarded an A+!

And, I would like to make a formal apology to Grammy.

You know, from back when I said I would have left her.

I didn't know she was such a good cook.

Now I see why you wait for her.

So, when's the next trip?

TCD

Great report. For some reason I thought you finished it 2 weeks ago so I quit reading. Now I am caught up.
Sorry, it has probably been the longest, drawn out TR in the history of TRs.:upsidedow

Olivia-

Excellent job on this trip report.

Both you and your DD have been awarded an A+!

And, I would like to make a formal apology to Grammy.

You know, from back when I said I would have left her.

I didn't know she was such a good cook.

Now I see why you wait for her.

So, when's the next trip?

TCD
You probably don't remember telling me last year I should have sent her home (or something like that) because she put The Young and the Restless ahead of all of our plans. She even made us too late for breakfast at RFC one morning. That was the unpardonable sin to my kids! In fact, because of that very incident, they were terribly upset with me when I told them I invited Grammy to go along this year. They basically said she could come but we would not be doing anything with her.:eek: In the end, it all worked out.
Next trip?:scratchin Good question. No plans are in the making as of this second, but a "savings" was started the day we got back from this trip. If I have it my way, we'll be back in 2011!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter