Little white Lie???

Status
Not open for further replies.
was that the disney rule is three years old, above three pay for a ticket. The problem with this post is ALL THE JUDGING people have thrown into their posts. good word...the rule is three years old, if that is your point say it,period end. attacking the poor woman and her kids? not necessary, she came here for advise, if it had been given in a productive way it would have been better. Have you read some of these posts? people have been vicious.

The OP knew what the rule was. She asked if they checked ages at the resorts, suggesting that she wanted to know if she could get away with lying. That's why the posts are what they are.

I am the type that doesn't believe in breaking any rules, much less doing something like the OP suggested. That said, it doesn't bother me one bit, knowing that some people break rules like this. It is a "victimless crime". No one is hurt (WDW can certainly afford the loss). WDW knows that it happens every day, but they would rather have these family in the parks, spending money, than require birth certificates and offend people. So - if it doesn't bother WDW, why would I let it bother me?

It is not my place to judge others - even if they seem to ask for it...

I am the type that doesn't believe in breaking any rules, much less doing something like the OP suggested. That said, it doesn't bother me one bit, knowing that some people break rules like this. It is a "victimless crime". No one is hurt (WDW can certainly afford the loss). WDW knows that it happens every day, but they would rather have these family in the parks, spending money, than require birth certificates and offend people. So - if it doesn't bother WDW, why would I let it bother me?

It is not my place to judge others - even if they seem to ask for it...

This simply isn't true! How can you say Disney can afford the loss? If this was any way true why in this economy would they be raising prices? and cutting services?

A business is in business to make money plain and simple not be a charity.

The OP knew what the rule was. She asked if they checked ages at the resorts, suggesting that she wanted to know if she could get away with lying. That's why the posts are what they are.

There's ways to get a point across other then attacking other people and making them feel like the dirt on the bottom of your(general your) shoe. :rolleyes1

But as soon as someone asks an unpopular question on here or something the majority doesn't agree with out the claws come and pity the poor person who asked a question.

Yea she may have been trying to stir the pot but maybe it was a legitimate question that she thought she would get an answer on here without everybody getting their panties in a wad.

Short of telling her that her and her family will burn for eternity, I think just about every other comment was made to her and for what just because she asked if she could say her 3yo was 2?

No wonder she left. I don't think I would come back either. And no there is no excuse for attacking her like some did, no matter what she asked.

Some of these posts were very uncalled for. I'm actualy surprised this thread is still open.

There are too many personal attacks on this thread to even attempt to clean it up. I'm closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter