Lisa & John Surprise Swan Wedding 12/09/08 ~ TR begins Pg 7 ~ 5/22-Wedding Day Part 3

I'm really looking forward to this TR! Take lots of pictures, I can't wait to see how it turns out :goodvibes

Hello Everyone!

I know it's been slow on the updates. I'm just so busy working and trying to get everything together. AND THEN DF ended up needing some surgery this past weekend. Fortunately all went well and he's home and should be just fine for our trip.

Of course I am worried about everything and anything that could go wrong - sickness, snow storms, missing vendors, family drama. I am a worryholic, what can I say :eek:

Dress was shipped Friday. Decor and misc items shipped to planner yesterday. Favors shipped to our hotel yesterday.

It's pretty much just finding some last minute things that I want to take with us, get all of our itinerary and our notes (vendor info, contracts, etc) together, get my Christmas cards finished, get some things around the house all taken care of, pack and wait to go!! We leave Sunday.

I am very excited! :banana:

Just found your journal and I love the idea of an "elaborate elopement"! Your dress is beautiful!! Your wedding is sooo soon.. can't wait to hear how it turns out!

OMG you only have 4 days left!!! :eek: Have you left yet? You must be so excited!! Have a wonderful time if you have left! I can't wait to hear how everything turns out!!! :cool1: :banana: :yay:

No, we haven't left yet. We are leaving tomorrow. I apologize for the fizzle on the PJ - time has just gotten so far away from me. I am at my desk at the moment trying to get some bills organized and then I'll be back off and running trying to get everything done. Granted I have no where near the amount of things to do had I been having a traditional wedding, but there are still many things to take care of before we go - some wedding related and some not. If I could have taken even just 2 days off from work this week it would have been perfect - but that's alright.

I was hoping to get some pictures up before I go - I will try to later if I have time, but if not I promise to finish up the PJ and start a TR when I get back.

I am so excited to be leaving for my favorite place and getting married to my best friend! :dance3:

Have a wonderful trip! I can't wait to hear all about it. This is going to be so exciting and fun for everyone! :grouphug: I'll be thinking of you and hoping that every single little thing you worried about was for naught and that it all comes together absolutely perfectly! pixiedust:

Hope you guys have an amazing trip!! Can't wait to hear/see all about it when you get back!

I am SO SO happy for you! Praying for good weather and a beautiful wedding/honeymoon for a lovely couple. Best wishes, cannot WAIT to hear all about your fairy tale.... <3 :lovestruc Amie:lovestruc

Can't wait to hear all about it and your families reaction to the surprise!

Hello Everyone!

Thank you so much for the well wishes. I am home and I am anxious to get started on the TR – of course there are a few pieces of the PJ puzzle I have to fill in. I promise I will do that soon. I have lots of Christmas stuff and things to catch up on at home and once I get a handle on that I will get this journal up to date.

I will tell you that we had an awesome time in Disney – and oh yes, the wedding was amazing! There were things about it that were wonderful, things that were good and a couple of things that were alright, but no fiascos or problems. The guests loved it and yeah – we shocked a whole bunch of people last week!

I did have one BIG fiasco after the wedding. Sunday night (at home) I was attempting to upload all of the pictures I took throughout the week and managed to somehow wipe out the whole memory card. I lost over 100 pictures! The computer did capture about 50 of them before yours truly destroyed all of her hard work so at least it wasn’t a total loss. I was so upset, I still am actually. We had a lot of fun shots on there. At least none of the wedding pics were lost as I didn’t take any on my camera – but still.

I am very anxious and excited to see my pictures from Randy. Like most say, he was amazing to work with and I just hope those photos come out as good and as fun as we had while taking them (I hope that made sense). I would post some of the teaser pics I have but I am sneaking in here from work and cannot access any photobucket type sites from here – damn blockers!

See you real soon –
Lisa :goodvibes

Congrats on the wedding !! Sorry to hear about the pics deleting but it sounds like everyone went great in orlando!! Can't wait to see pics!

Here are a couple of sneak pics (from my BIL's camera):

LisaJohnwalkingdowntheaisle.jpg

LisaJohn1-1-1.jpg

OMG............U looked absolutely GORGEOUS! I have tears looking at you! I hope the day was all that you wanted it to be. Yes, it's a tough time a year to write but I am DYING to know how it all went so, get writing! Congrats my friend, words cannot express how happy I am for you both :) <3 Amie

You looked beautiful! That dress was absolutley perfect for you! Oh I can't wait to read all about your trip and the big surprise!! I am so impatient! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter