Link to Pete on the Radio tonight

ok I have the interview taped, and the commercial edited out, and am working on getting it put on a website for download.

Great! I did one too and it's online - I just haven't posted the link - but it's a bit clippy. Hopefully yours is better.

DH is done playing XBOX Live. So, I am being called to sleep. For the last time . . . Evening All! :cloud9:

- Jennifer

Ugh...I missed it! It's been a bad day...a roommate decides to steal my Monsters, INC. DVD :confused3 and my car stereo decides to not work anymore :sad2: . So needless to say, I headed out to get a drink or three.

I'm counting on you Oscar to post the recording! However...San Marcos is represented here!

Great job Pete!

Thanks WO, so nice of you to post the link so the rest of us could get some sleep.

Lisa

UH-OH!! Look at how many heard it live. I'm going to be in deep doo-doo. I didn't stay up to listen since I have a Doctor's appt. this morning.

I listened to the recording and Pete did a fantastic job!! I don't know how he does it.

Great interview!!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

so every one knows. there is a limit on downloading, I stuck that in a free account, it can be downloaded about 25 more times... then I guess I'll make another free account, till everyone is board of listening.

Great job Pete. :thumbsup2

You came across as very knowledgeable and genuine. The information you gave was outstanding. I particularly liked that you gave specific web sites people could reference to do the research for any kind of trip they were planning. I think this interview goes a long way in education people about the pit falls that can be encountered when booking on-line travel, but also giving the consumer the knowledge and power to use the internet to their benefit while alleviating many fears.

Thanks as well to you WO for posting the link.

Thanks Corey. I couldn't get the link to work for me at work. Must be this dumb Windows bases system. I would have worked fine on my Mac Book at home.

Kim

P.S. I just started listening Pete sounds great

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter