Link to Pete on the Radio tonight

:cool1: Yea Pete! You did great!

Okay, now we can all go to bed. What dedication. Are we addicted or what?:lmao:

:cloud9: Evening/Morning all!

- Jennifer

Yay, that was fun! Now all of you who don't have night jobs like me GO TO BED!!

I was just listening to Pete also. He sounded GREAT!!:worship:

Good show.:thumbsup2

Shannon

Has Pete ever done a non DIS Podcast interview before? Just curious how well publicized DU and the site are known. DH did a google search a few years ago on Disney World and found the site that way. We've been hooked ever since.:surfweb: There needs to be a disclaimer when you first get on the site. ;)

- Jennifer

Wow...that was a rush. I'm glad I didn't sound nervous because my heart was in my throat the entire time.

If you want to know why I'm doing all these interviews, you'll have to tune in to next weeks show and I tell the whole story. We have a new member to our 'team' :)

Thanks everyone for your support and for staying up to listen. It really helped knowing I had friends out there cheering me on.

Pete

Please don't tell Pete he was followed by "The Cat Lady". What kind of show is this? I'm still listening to the radio broadcast. It is in the background.

- Jennifer

Wow...that was a rush. I'm glad I didn't sound nervous because my heart was in my throat the entire time.

If you want to know why I'm doing all these interviews, you'll have to tune in to next weeks show and I tell the whole story. We have a new member to our 'team' :)

Thanks everyone for your support and for staying up to listen. It really helped knowing I had friends out there cheering me on.

Pete

Great job, Pete!

Am I allowed to post a link to a recording of the interview, or would you prefer us not to? I understand if you'd prefer not.

He did an awesome job!!!

We are so proud :worship:

He really did! It's wierd because everytime the host said his name, I kept thinking "I know him!" Of course, he doesn't know me, but I feel like I know him, you know? Wierd.

Pete

:cool1: Yea Pete! Yes, we are ALL very proud of you. It was nice hearing your friendly voice. You did great! I can't wait for the Podcast next week.

- Jennifer

Pete

Yay Pete!! You didn't sound nervous at all! Very professional and knowledgeable! We are so proud!:thumbsup2

He really did! It's wierd because everytime the host said his name, I kept thinking "I know him!" Of course, he doesn't know me, but I feel like I know him, you know? Wierd.

That is exactly how I felt. He was outside of the "normal" Podcast comfort zone. So, I was rooting on him like y'all, to do well. We are all a DISboards family, it is weird. He's "Uncle Pete". ;)

- Jennifer

Pete

You were nervous? Really? I was thinking how calm and natural you sounded.
I never would have imagined you were nervous. It didn't show at all, you sounded like an experienced radio talker person.

And now, I've gotta go to bed! Night All!

ok I have the interview taped, and the commercial edited out, and am working on getting it put on a website for download.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter