Lindsay and Chris PJ! WP/Italy Isola/AAR...Disneyland Paris Honeymoon added 7-19

Lindsay,

Just finally got caught up on everything!! I really like all of your choices. Your cake is going to be beautiful with the combination of those 2 styles. I also really like the colors you have chosen and the flowers.:thumbsup2 Congrats on finishing the race, you should definitely be proud of yourselves!! :upsidedow Can't wait for more updates!!

Morning Ladies. Today is my three month mark!! How scary!

Yesterday I was FINALLY able to make our rehearsal breakfast/dinner reservations... We have ressies for Ohana breakfast for our friends in the wedding party and ressies in Japan (Tokyo Dining, not Teppan) for our family.

Wow! 3 months!!! That is going to be so quick coming around!! :)

I think I'll have my welcome meal in Ohana! Looks like such fun! :)

aisle runner update...

i was slightly apprehensive about this. probably because i can't measure to save my life. i bought a 100 ft runner which was waaaaay too long. so i measured out 50 feet and put the monogram on it. since this process started, i cut 25 feet off the end of the runner. i couldn't deal with all the extra and i need some practice space for the H...more on that later.

i had one heck of a time trying to figure out how to print the monogram out so big. it needed to be 3 feet by 3 feet. my printer wasn't having it, so i finally just called a copy place and they did it for me. here is the monogram

100_1381.jpg

i changed it because originally, we were going to make the H glittery and that would have looked weird with the black paint being non-glittery, so i put the H on top...but after some consideration, the H will probably not be glittery (i didn't want it to get all over her dress when she walks over it)...anyway, mom and i traced the monogram onto the runner
100_1383.jpg

100_1385.jpg

then i started painting
100_1386.jpg

100_1387.jpg

it looks really good. like, REALLY good. i'm actually quite proud of myself. i hope to have it complete by the end of the week. i'm experimenting with pink paint and glitter for the H...we'll see how that works out.

Caryn, that aisle runner is awesome! I'm loving this PJ, everything is going to turn out awesome. You guys seem really fun. I can't wait for the TR!!

Caryn the runner looks awesome!! :thumbsup2

I am doing the same project for my aisle runner but I haven't started it yet so its nice to see how you are coming along with it. Oh its making me excited to do mine! :cool1:

WOW!! Gorgeous runner, Caryn!

Well, since I can't find where I posted and congratulated you guys on your awesome race, I want to do that again here. :woohoo: So glad to hear that all went well. Wish I'd seen you at the start or on the course! :hug:

I'm not amused Nicky. NO TOILET PAPER BRIDES!!

Now, Lindsay, don't turn into Bridezilla over a little toilet paper! Just remember, you can gang up on Megan when it's her turn! (Sorry, Megan, it's tough being the baby of the family, huh?):rotfl2:

The runner is beautiful. Caryn & Jane, you did a very professional job! I just hope the toilet paper wedding dress turns out as well!

Nana Katz

Great job Caryn! It looks awesome!

I wish I had taken the time to make my own aisle runner.
Believe me Cat.. If Caryn wasn't doing all of this, it wouldn't happen!!

Caryn, that aisle runner is awesome! I'm loving this PJ, everything is going to turn out awesome. You guys seem really fun. I can't wait for the TR!!
Thanks! I can't wait for the TR either! :thumbsup2

Caryn the runner looks awesome!! :thumbsup2

I am doing the same project for my aisle runner but I haven't started it yet so its nice to see how you are coming along with it. Oh its making me excited to do mine! :cool1:
YAY! Feel free to PM Caryn with any questions.

WOW!! Gorgeous runner, Caryn!

Well, since I can't find where I posted and congratulated you guys on your awesome race, I want to do that again here. :woohoo: So glad to hear that all went well. Wish I'd seen you at the start or on the course! :hug:
We looked for you! Everytime we saw someone in a pink shirt we looked to see if it was you

Now, Lindsay, don't turn into Bridezilla over a little toilet paper! Just remember, you can gang up on Megan when it's her turn! (Sorry, Megan, it's tough being the baby of the family, huh?):rotfl2:

The runner is beautiful. Caryn & Jane, you did a very professional job! I just hope the toilet paper wedding dress turns out as well!

Nana Katz
No toilet paper. None. Not even in the bathroom.
:lmao:

Hi Lindsay I have been following along just not posting. Congrats to you and Caryn for the race. I too wish to do that someday. i think your skirts were cute, *insert sticking out my tongue smilie* to that guy who didn't like them. Caryn the runner looks great. Love everything. Almost here Lindsay, two more months.

i yelled at that jerk on the course...he made me mad. our skirts were TOTALLY cute and we were having a skirt conversation with another girl who handmade hers. he just had major skirt envy.

Oh, I forgot an update on Speedo Man!
One of the people that works with Chris ran the full and she saw him too! So I guess Speedo Man ran the Goofy!

Hi Lindsay I have been following along just not posting. Congrats to you and Caryn for the race. I too wish to do that someday. i think your skirts were cute, *insert sticking out my tongue smilie* to that guy who didn't like them. Caryn the runner looks great. Love everything. Almost here Lindsay, two more months.

Thanks Laura! Our skirts are cute! I'm wearing the pink one with my tiara tank top for the Princess half.

Hi Lindsay! I've been lurking on your PJ and love your wedding plans. I can't wait to hear all about your big day!!!!! :goodvibes

I'm totally jealous about the aisle runner. I was worried I would make a mess one so I ordered online. I can't wait to see the final product!

Hi Lindsay! I've been lurking on your PJ and love your wedding plans. I can't wait to hear all about your big day!!!!! :goodvibes
Yay for coming out of lurkdom!

I'm totally jealous about the aisle runner. I was worried I would make a mess one so I ordered online. I can't wait to see the final product!

I'll be happy to lend Caryn out for a nominal fee to finish all of your wedding projects!

hey Lindsey, everything is looking great! I can't believe its amost here!!

bobbie, i absolutely cannot believe that you're one year anniv is this week. i remember when we were planning our honeymoon cruises!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter