Limeridge Mall lunch meet?

Thanks TimNDansMom It is a date although it may be a couple of years away. Anyway you all have a nice time. Sammi will tell me all about it when we visit the Mouse:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hey Kelly, does your dh babysit? I have to bring ds(3). LOL LOL! Just kidding! Hope the weather is good! S

Dont have to bring DH.Told me he is working that day but my 14 year old DS almost scared me into thinking I may have to bring him.But unfortunately for him(lucky for me,hehehe) the school is making him and his classmates write their French exam that afternoon.So I will be coming alone.Sandra,my DH is pretty good around the young ones.I bet he would have kept your little one busy.See you guys next Thursday at 1 at Casey's.I will be the red head wearing the jean jacket with Winnie the Pooh on the back.So please dont hesitate to approach me as I dont have any idea what you guys look like.:D

This is going to be fun! :)

Hi Cindy! :) I hope you can make it, it would be great to see you again! :)

I'll set up a reservation for 10, in case anyone else decides to join us.

Hi bobbibabe1! :)

Hi Kim!:wave: So far it looks like I'll be able to make it and I'm sure looking forward to seeing you again.:)

What name will the reservation be in?:sunny:

Looks like I will have to bring my DS.I wish those teachers would stop moving his exams around.He is 14 so is generally well behaved,LOL.

Hi all! I might not make it tomorrow. I PMed Julie about it. ds's school is hosting a magic show, Thursday is not his school day but it's the only day of the show. I will try and stop in for coffee, but no guarantees. Thanks! See you in Feb if not tomorrow! S

I don't think I'm going to be able to go. The weather channel just said that the 403 is snow covered and poor visibility. It's snowing here too. The roads will probably stay slippery because it's so cold. Darn the weather!! I was really looking forward to seeing you all, but I don't think I want to drive out if the roads aren't dry, with these temps. :(

Hi, it's just dusting snow out my way right now but the roads are slippery. Last night both dh and I started feeling ill, sore throat, sore eyes, sore ears and runny nose. This morning dd is coughing and ds has a runny nose. I hope it's just a little cold that blows over. ds and I will still head out to the Magic Show in about one hour. I arranged dd to stay at school for lunch when I thought I would be going to Limeridge Mall, so she will still stay and I can rest later. Have fun! Chat soon! S

I'm here, I'm here....I had no idea the boards were going down!!

Oh......you guys can't make it? I'm really sorry to hear that, but if the roads are slippy Julie, and if you're not feeling well Sandra, we'll just have to wait and try again. Maybe in the spring?

Sammi, Kathy, and Kelli, are you guys still coming? I'll be there, even if I have to eat my lunch alone....lol.. :)

I hope you guys can make it. :)

Morning Kim!:wave:

Don't worry you won't be eating alone! LOL I'll manage to hop the bus (I would have loved to get out for a walk but Brrrrrrrrrrr! not today!) and join you for lunch. Do you still have the reservation under Snowwark? LOL..... That name will surely turn the hostess's head won't it?;)

Sorry to hear that Sandra and Julie won't be able to make it. I hope you're family is feeling better soon Sandra and Julie I'd love to head back over to Limeridge Mall for another lunch either before we both head to Florida or after we get back.

Kathy and Kelly will you still be joining us?:cool:

See you soon Kim.:sunny:

Hi ~ I am fading fast. My eyes, throat, ears and nose feel awful. I need a nap. LOL! But instead, I'll sit in a room with 40 preschoolers watching a guy pull a rabbit out of his hat. I need to leave in 10 minutes and I can't get off my chair. I have been drinking chai tea all morning.

You all have a great time! I wish I could go! I was really looking forward to shopping too! S

I hope you feel better soon, Sandra!

Yes Sammi, the reservation is under "Snowwark", and you know what , she didn't bat an eye! LOL :)

I look forward to seeing you again, and hopefully, meeting Kelly and Kathy too! :)

I will still be there-my car died but my dad said he'd drive me. Looking forward to seeing you all-I have a green ribbon on my purse. Kathy

My son and I are still coming.See you guys there.Sorry I wont be able meet Sandra and Julie.Maybe next time.

I am SO ticked off with the weather!!! I really wanted to go today, but I am petrified driving on slippery roads with this car because it is rear-wheel drive. Dh really bought it for himself, it's an '85 BMW, but I've been driving it until I get another to replace mine. It also has no air bags or traction control or anti-lock brakes, safety features that I was used to having in my leased van. It's bad enough around the city streets, but if the highways are slippery I'm a nervous wreck, regardless. On Christmas Day my brother spun 360º on the 401 while driving here from Toronto ~ that did it for me!!

I'd love to meet you, Sammi, and anyone else another time! I guess it was wishful thinking that the weather would cooperate, this time of year, especially after those mild days. Sorry I missed meeting you too, Kelly.

Have a GREAT time at lunch, ladies! :) :) :) :)

Kathy, my Dh's old Volks Golf Deisel died yesterday too (couldn't take the cold~it's got well over 400,000km) and he had to drive the company pick-up truck home. I think he may be taking his BMW back to drive and I'll get a car that "I" like driving!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter