Limeridge Mall lunch meet?

TimNDansMom

DIS Veteran
Kim (Snowwark) and I had a very nice mini-meet at the mall before Christmas and talked about having a lunch meet there sometime, possibly the end of January. It could be during the week (another mini-meet) or on a weekend. In light of the Feb. 9th Mississauga meet, I'm throwing out a "feeler" to see who would be interested in a LM meet and when?

I haven't got a clue how to get to Limeridge Mall, but I would love to meet for lunch during the week. (need directions from Mississauga). I can get dd to stay at school for lunch but I'll have to take ds. He is a good little fella. Sounds great! S

That's great Sandra. We'll have to work on a date when more reply.

Getting to the mall was very straightforward for me coming in on the 403 from Woodstock. I would think it would be just as easy coming in from Mississauga? I took the 403 to east on Lincoln Alexander Pky, to the Upper Wentworth exit and turn left on UW. You will cross back over the "Link" and the mall is right there. It was only about a 45 minute drive for me.

Great! The 28th January isn't good for me, but I can manage the rest that last week after noon. Either I work or Evan is in preschool until 11:30am. I can be on the road about 11:45am. I think it would take me about 45 minute too. Chat soon! S

Any day during the last week of January is good for me, Julie. :)

Any one else free to join us? :)

I can't go on the 28th either, Sandra, so that works out well. Can you come that week disneyvacationmom? Anyone else? Timewise Kim, do you think around 1pm, at Casey's?

This is one I may be able to do as soon as I know what the date is.WOOHOO!I just might be able to meet you guys finally.:D

We look forward to meeting you too, Kelly. It might be wise to set up a date and an alternate that week in case the weather turns nasty. We'll have to watch the forecasts, the closer it gets to that week.

Do I have to go over the Skyway bridge to get there (from Mississauga)? S

Sandra you don't have to cross the skyway to get to Limeridge-you take the 403 to the Lincoln Alexander Parkway and get off at the Upper Wentworth Street exit-turn left and you're there.

How about Thurs. the 23rd, or Fri. the 24th? :) I'm very flexible with time, 1pm. works fine for me.

This should be fun!! :)

Where's Sammi these days? She doesn't live far from Limeridge, and it would be great if she could join us. Sammi.....are you out there? :)

Anyone else care to join in? :)

Hi would love to meet you all at Limeridge as that means I would be on a plane from Glasgow, Scotland to see my cousin Sammi. I love this mall when I come. Hope you all have a nice lunch. I am however going to be seeing her in Florida nine weeks from yesterday. Guess who is counting?:wave:

Thursday works better for me than Friday. Gosh! I hope you all don't mind Evan tagging along. He just turned 3 yesterday and he is a pretty good kid. Casey is it? I look forward to the meet! S

Thursday works better for me than Friday. Gosh! I hope you all don't mind Evan tagging along. He just turned 3 yesterday and he is a pretty good kid. Casey is it? I look forward to the meet! S

So we have:

Kim
Julie
Kathy
Sandra (and ds 3)
Kelly is a maybe

Hi Kim!:sunny: :wave:

I'm around (although not alot these days). We've nearly finished our new kitchen and I've been so so busy and not a lot of PC time except to pay the bills.;) I am one pooped out gal.

I would love to meet with you all and I can't promise anything until closer to that date but I think it would be a nice idea and Casey's is a great restaurant too.:)

LOL! What a neat surprise to see my Scottish (and very infequent DIS poster!! LOL)cousin, posting on the Canadian board! I'm trying to talk them into flying over for Christmas one year but it ain't going to happen as she hates our lovely Canadian winters here!:p But she does love Limeridege Mall!:) It would be really great one time when she is over for a visit to try and arrange a mini meet at Limeridge Mall with her as she is a real hoot!:)

As she said we only have 9 week to go before we meet in Florida for 3 lovely (and warm) weeks! So this meet will help to lift the winter blues and get ready for the sunshine.:)

Call me clueless,but have we settled on a date?I think everyone is in agreement on a Thursday,but which date?I have decided I am coming but may have to bring DH along(I promise he will behave himself with a group full of females,hehehe)

I think we are leaning towards Thursday January 23, Kelly, from the looks of it. So let's go with that date, shall we everyone?

To update Sandra's list, we have:

Kim (Snowwark)
Julie (TimNDansMom)
Sandra & Evan (SandraC)
Kathy (disneyvacationmom)
Kelly (kellyla)
Cindy (sammi)

Anyone else free to meet us for lunch? :) Another time then, bobbibabe1? :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter