Limeridge Mall lunch meet?

My car actually died on Sunday-maybe the water pump-something to do with an O ring. Who knows but I'm at the mercy of the mechanic husband who couldn't get parts etc. etc. I think it's a ploy. I've been on vacation all week so have resorted to cleaning. I am looking forward to today.

:DHi Sammi, Phoned you and couldn't figure out where you were. Then I came on here and realised it was your Mall date Hope you all had a great time. Hi to you Snowwark. Seven weeks tomorrow till the magic land. :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Just home from the meet. I fun time was had by all. We really need to do this more often. See you all soon. Kathy PS Thanks for the Lime Green Dis(I mean Yankee Candle) Snowark. It smells great.

LOL Hi cuz!:wave: Sorry I missed your call but I got your message.

I just got in too and I wish you could have joined us as you would have enjoyed yourself!:)

What a nice group of ladies and 1 young gentleman too.....we even had a "guy" DIS'er "Dave from the great white north" stop by to say hello! Nice surprise.:)

Special thanks to Snowwark for the lime green Yankee Candle.:sunny:

I enjoyed your company ladies and anytime you're game for lunch at the mall just let me know!:wave: :sunny:

Hmmmm...... I think I'd better head on over to Flower and Garden forum after dinner! LOL!:p ;)

Has Kathy started her thread yet, maybe I've missed it? LOL..:p :)

Cindy, Kathy, Kelly & Zack, it was great lunching and chit-chatting with you, I really enjoyed it! Dave, thank you so much for stopping by and surprising us, that was very cool! :) Next time, don't let us scare you off so soon. ;) :)

I'm always up for coffee, lunch, whatever :), so as Sammi said, if anyone is interested in meeting up at the mall, just let us know. :)

Julie and Sandra, I hope to see you in February! :)

Hi bobbibabe1! Were your ears burning? We were talking about you....:) All good stuff of course! :)

Thank you for coming everyone!

Sammi, I'm going over to check the F&G board..lol..

I'm glad everyone had a great time at lunch and how nice to have a surprise guest! :) Were you just passing through, Dave?

It snowed here all day and the roads were quite slippery, so it was best that I didn't go, as much as I was tempted to. Another time, though! :)

Let's pray that we don't have a repeat of bad weather for February 9! :eek:

Hi to you girls that I met today. Just thought I would tell you my name is Steve, not Dave although I do have a brother Dave. I kind of surprised myself when I decided to go last minute. Although I'm from St. Catharines I had an appointment at McMaster University that was shorter than I thought. I figured I had enough time to stop in for a quick coffee and a hello. The reason I couldn't stay long was I had to work for 3:00. With the snowy roads I made it back in time. I was glad to have met all of you and look forward to another gathering. Because of this board I found out about the disney store in limeridge and also can't miss a good sale so I was able to pick up a few things for the kids that I didn't buy them on our trip in Dec. GOOD DEALS!!

See you all soon:) :) :)

:o Are you sure that wasn't your brother Dave who showed up yesterday Steve? :o

I'm sorry for the name mix-up Steve, but at least we picked something from your family...lol...:) :o :)

Kim :)

Oh, BTW, it's the - Normal Mode - Enhanced Mode option, see it on the left? That's what I was trying to explain (and failing miserably!). :)

Thanks Kim!:p I'll have to try some experimenting this afternoon.;)

Hmmmm where's Kellyla?:confused: LOL........ I bet she's still reading through all the boards!:eek: :p

I just got on here and will probably be on here all day seeing that I have to add a new board to my reading,LOL!I really enjoyed meeting everyone yesterday.I had alot of fun(although my son did inform me that we all talk too much,hehehe)I may just have to start burning my DIS candle just to keep warm(I still havent thawed out from walking yesterday).Let's do it again real soon.I am now off to find some of those threads that I apparently missed,LOL!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter