Lightning Mcqueen's Racing Academy

Unless.......... they once again are talking about losing Fantasmic(it was one target for Tron when they were looking at DHS for Tron per some insiders). If they take that space as well.....

:rolleyes1 I just can't see it happening. I may be wrong, but I don't see them doing a mini cars land in that area - it makes no sense. You won't redo ToT, and last heard RnRC is not getting redone. Plus they don't have room for racers, and they just put in a Mater copy in TSL.

Cars Land maybe the most cost effective land that they can create. They've spent more than expected on Star Wars, but need something to counter balance the park. They've already done a land in DCA. So it should be cheaper and easier for them to redo one rather than a whole new one.

Luigi's would be the 3rd attraction in this section rather than Mater's. Since like you said TSL has a Mater copy.

Cars Land maybe the most cost effective land that they can create. They've spent more than expected on Star Wars, but need something to counter balance the park. They've already done a land in DCA. So it should be cheaper and easier for them to redo one rather than a whole new one.

Luigi's would be the 3rd attraction in this section rather than Mater's. Since like you said TSL has a Mater copy.
there is no space to do a cars land, especially not in that region. UNLESS they take the area for Fantasmic also, which could be I guess.

I just don't see them doing it. Racers is just Test track with much better scenery. Mater is Alien saucers in TSL.

Maybe they do a expanded Pixar area? Put in a few ideas from a few movies. But per alot of insiders RnRC is not going to be touched. So nothing would really fit in that area.

I fully agree this park needs more. I am hoping beyond hope they add to Indy area in some way. They need people eaters and more attractions

there is no space to do a cars land, especially not in that region. UNLESS they take the area for Fantasmic also, which could be I guess.

There is plenty of space behind Star Wars Launch Bay and Sunset Ranch Market. They just have to keep the parking garage intact.

The problem with the carsland version of test track.....is it's still that same technology that doesn't love the florida rain. It's great for california. Absolutely love the land in california, and would love to see it in Florida, but I don't think that particular ride is a good fit.
Certainly apposed to them moving fantasmic, but not eliminate it.

I'd love to see them move fantasmic to Disney springs as some sort of once a night draw for the area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter