Lets see what you fellow DVC owners look like!

We've taken this same picture every time we go to WDW. We've actually watched our children grow by it.

5565re2.jpg

BCV's is our home resort.

Me and the Jellyrolls pianomen :love:
meandtheboys.jpg

(Michael, Pete-O, Me, Jason and Christian)

Taken a couple of weeks ago on board the Magic.
Myself, Mickey and DH!
100_3202.jpg

Here's me and DH
47b6db11b3127cce89f9f2f0ad5300000036108Aasm7Zk4bNE

and here are the kids by International Gateway in Epcot:
47b5d724b3127cce938b7288770e00000026108Aasm7Zk4bNE

Great pics everyone!

Here is my clan.......wife is pregnant again so we have one more on the way. 4 kids under 4 1/2......were crazy! ;)

Here are my three sons. James, Max, and Jack
68161744.YK2jLiZz.jpg

Here is all of us together.
68161789.PnJmV37q.jpg

Here is my favorite of my wife and our youngest son Max.
68162165.VcG3TqiB.82792775907_0_ALB.jpg

JimFitz,
Your pictures didn't post correctly. (At least they're not showing up on my computer.)

This is my family in Destin this summer. DD's friend took the picture, so it is not completely centered.

sydneyspartyflorida010.jpg

jekjones1558 said:
JimFitz,
Your pictures didn't post correctly. (At least they're not showing up on my computer.)

I think I fixed them, but now they look huge!! :)

I will try to resize them tomorrow.

JimFitz,

The background in your family picture is stunning. You have a beautiful family. Maybe you will add a girl to your crew next time :goodvibes

bcsmom said:
JimFitz,

The background in your family picture is stunning. You have a beautiful family. Maybe you will add a girl to your crew next time :goodvibes

Thank you, and I think you should model your son. That little guy is going to be a heartbreaker.

My wife is pregnant and we are hoping for a girl.....if not, she will keep trying and trying for that girl!

I don't mind trying ;) but the boys are a handful!

Here are a couple of photos of myself and my family

S_1792.JPG

John and I on our wedding day April 11, 2004

C49986bb.jpg

John, DD's Kristen, Jennifer and myself in June just before I entered the hospital for the summer.

JimFitz said:
Thank you, and I think you should model your son. That little guy is going to be a heartbreaker.

My wife is pregnant and we are hoping for a girl.....if not, she will keep trying and trying for that girl!

I don't mind trying ;) but the boys are a handful!
I will say a prayer for you guys tonight, for that girl. Boys are sweet, but it is nice to have a rotten little girl too :goodvibes . Thanks about my son, he is already so girl crazy. He comes home with a new love note all the time :goodvibes .

DH and I hiking in Camden, Maine....gotta love the self-portraits...

2006_0817August0019.jpg

My 3 sons BEFORE we hiked...sorry it is a little blurry...

2006_0817August0001.jpg

Me, DH, and DS in September.....
1buzz.jpg

My 2 oldest in 2004:
candt.jpg

DD3 in May:
1gaineydis.jpg

I really need a pic of all of us together. I usually take them and end up not being in any. We took 500 pics in May, and I was in 3. :rolleyes:

emma'smom said:
This has nothing to do with pics, but AES74-

my daughters are Emma Elizabeth and Hannah Grace...very nice names!

What a great choice!! :teeth:
They must be angels!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter