Lets see what you fellow DVC owners look like!

Boy, I just realized how few pictures there are that have both DH and myself. Fortunately, I found this one from HH-one of the last "Private Affair" events that Chef Gordon ever did, it seems-
6-25-2006-008.jpg

1st Jim you forgot to post one of yourself.

Here's Dm , DD , Goofy , Me , DW or is it Me then Goofy oh well

MG_9.jpg

We are all DVC owners, DS and DDIL and GS who own at SSR, and me and DH (Steamboat209) at BCV.

Lovn' it

DisneyPhotoImage24-1.jpg

Here we are with our son, daughter in law and one of our grandaughters..smjj
Updated: Love this thread but I have noticed we are the only ones to use the date feature on the pictures. I use it so 20 years from now, I won't have to guess where or when a pictures was taken and we take soooo many of them. Am I alone on this thinking???..smjj

Few years ago. DD,DD,DW,Me,DS.

33207WDWFAM04-med.JPG

2-years ago, DW and myself with Goofy at the DVC Member's Merry Mixer.

Caskbill.jpg

US AND OUR 2 NEICES

47b4ce10b3127cce9cc33dd490ef00000026108Aat2Thy2atA

WISHFUL THINKING

US ALONE
JUST RELAXING AT HOME PAUL (PAULTS) AND MARYLOU

47b3db31b3127cce9cc33f1672ee00000026108Aat2Thy2atA

DH and I out partying at PI on our last trip in August...it's a little blury....our group had out and about for a few hours!

myspace2.jpg

Hi! Here we are at California Grill, celebrating our anniversary!

cake2.jpg

This was taken two years ago - I can't believe how much the kids have grown since then. I'll be sure to take a ton of pics on our two upcoming WDW trips!

-Michelle

Well, this isn't the best pic, but it's one that was easily available to post...

This is David (left), Me (right), and of course Mulan (center)...

davmulanchris.jpg

Here is myself and my prince. We were just married in May of 05. We joined DVC in Oct of 04 even before we were married...gotta love my hubby!

engaged.jpg

this was our engagement photo taken late summer of 04...

now you can see why I chose the screen name "Esmerelda"....

fun thread,
E...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter