Let's see those funny, entertaining, crazy, and silly wedding pics!

ya know..i think THOSE are real..they are just pushed up by the massive dress!!

My bet is she was going for "the biggest dress" on purpose..it made the paper..it sounds like it was kinda planned...they knew exactly how many layers, crystals and how many hours to get her in the dress??? Why would it take 9 hours to put a dress on unless this was some kinda media planned event??

maybe I am just a always looking for a hook

We've got a saying in the South: You can take the trash out of the trailer... :rotfl: :lmao: And it just goes to show you that money doesn't change who you are or what values you were raised with, it just lets you make a bigger a-- of yourself. ;)

There have been a spate of 'traveller' family weddings covered on the news this year - they all feature very young couples where the bride has an enormous dress that she can barely walk in....very strange!

I had an email with photos of a totally Chav wedding - picture lots of flourescent mini dresses with loads of cleavage, orange skin and tons of gold jewellery!!

Btw, love all the fun photos of the DIS brides :rotfl2:

so i look like i'm going to punch my dh but randy told us to talk naturally. to us that means joke and act stupid...

AD02925-4-07.jpg

here's the 'ol put your foot on the bench in a big poofy wedding dress

AD02715-4-07.jpg

this one honestly is one of my favorites. i love sleeping beauty and we were right by this staircase getting our pics taken. i looked up and saw her and phillip coming down the stairs. for a brief moment i thought they were there for us. then realized they were there for the GF tea. I told her she was my favorite princess. She told me congratulations. I just love how candid this is and the look on my face cracks me up. My DH had no idea what was going on.

AD07795-4-07.jpg

this one honestly is one of my favorites. i love sleeping beauty and we were right by this staircase getting our pics taken. i looked up and saw her and phillip coming down the stairs. for a brief moment i thought they were there for us. then realized they were there for the GF tea. I told her she was my favorite princess. She told me congratulations. I just love how candid this is and the look on my face cracks me up. My DH had no idea what was going on.

AD07795-4-07.jpg

You look like a little girl meeting her favorite princess, with that look of awe!! What a great moment! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter