• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Let's Go Mets!

I'm still so excited by that game. Daniel Murphy was amazing - that stolen base really made the tying run happen.

I'm still so excited by that game. Daniel Murphy was amazing - that stolen base really made the tying run happen.

The bonehead play of the pitcher not covering third base, will now be immortalized as Bill Buckner's play was in the 1986 World Series.

Have been looking for the Mets to pop up here. I'm not a huge Mets fan (Astros for life) but my fiance and his father are. I was very happy that after my team screwed up that at least their team made it to the next set of games. I was really hoping for Astros vs Mets for the series though. That would have been a fun time here haha.

MetsRealogo2015-z14.png

Congratulations to the N. Y. Mets - the N. L. D. S. winners!

I was nervous for all of yesterday's game, but I'm looking forward to tomorrow's game. It's going to be a good series.

It's not the Yankees (whom I hate), but I still can't root for a team from New York in any sport... Oh and Boston sports teams as well. :sad2::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter